Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunst is right.

Blackening is also right - ICx100

Wait till your trial. I'd rather not argue moot points in the forums where, let me repeat, I will not take any information from.

Tris has made his stance, deal with it.
    Newpatriot frowns to you, "I don't have any open slots. "
    You ooc to Newpatriot, "Ummmm..."
    You ooc to Newpatriot, "Are they all full?"
    Newpatriot asks you, "I've got a man in all 5. Why do you ask?"

<01:28:30> "That Gay Dude": Dude, I'm not even gay.

Originally posted by Bactrian
    Your signature has been edited to remove a quote from another player. Let's not use signatures to make other players look silly, please (even if you are just quoting their own words).

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro090

I don't know where this thread is going, All I know is I'm desperate to have my character back, which is almost impossible because of his past actions. But , I'm going to try my damndest to do it.
      Personally, I think this thread should go right into the trash. It's no longer about getting a trial date, it's about you trying to make your case in the forums. As has been said before.. Keep it IC.
      ~part time healer, part time bad girl, full time bitch~

Jenn responds from afar, "You should slap Lorican, trust me, he deserves it."
      You slap Lorican.
      You whisper to Lorican, "[Jenn told me to do it.]"
      Lorican grins at you. '

Sceadu responds from afar, "I don't think he can stand anymore brain damage and still remember how to breathe."

Sceadu responds from afar, "I'm the benevolent one. I wouldn't hurt a fly."

You notice a flash of light moments before you are hit by a bolt of lightning.
      You are stunned.
      A small tendril of smoke rises from your flesh.
      You are no longer stunned.
      look me
      blah blah blah blah description... Your head is burnt.

Comment

Aight -

All I'm asking for is a trial a.s.a.p.

Someone told me, Jenn the GM was the one who decided When my trial would be.. I talked to her, and she didn't know what I was talking about..

Who controls When ?

Comment

Trials like this are not arranged by GMs. They're arranged by the PCs. It can take up to a month. Deal.
          Relevant to most forum threads.

Comment

Who controls When ?
            You can not get a trial until an active justice takes the case.

As there are only a handful of active justices, half of which are not allowed to try the case, it may take a bit.

After that, you need a constable who can make the time the justice chooses, if not, it'll be rescheduled or another prosecutor will take the case.

Normally in cases, what is good for prosecutor and justice will take precedence ofer the best time for the defendant.

Just giving you some help answering your question.

Your signature has been edited to remove a quote from another player. Let's not use signatures to make other players look silly, please (even if you are just quoting their own words).

Comment

Re: When will I get my trial!

It just sucks, to be working so hard to turn my character arond, trying to join the legio and make something out of him. And be thrown in jail for something so stupid.
              Right when I actually start trying to be better, is when the past came back to bite me in the arse.
              I just hope you can start a new character and fulfill this. Sorry things happened like this. As a player, I sympathise with you, even if you may find it hard to believe.

Comment

Re: Re: When will I get my trial!

[QUOTE][i]. [/B][/QUOTEAs there are only a handful of active justices, half of which are not allowed to try the case, it may take a bit.]

If no one sees this as a problem, then there is way to many issues. A justice should take it and get it done with. Why be a justice if you don't do your job. I blame Meth.
                "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Trial actually happened last night. Good job, Kered.
                  "I'm not a bad man, I'm just overwhelmed..." She Wants Revenge, These Things

You can't bring sexy back without a receipt.

Originally posted by xiaozh
                  I got XCIX problems but a troll ain't one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro090 View Post
                    When is my character going to get his trial !? Knarc has been in jail for a while now, and I don't feel like sitting in jail for another RL year - for something that if He could just get a trial would be dropped or maybe someone would be kind enough to buy him as a slave, and give the guy another chance.

Sure, sure.... He has done some dumb things in the past - because the player was a newbi to the game and didn't think about long term goals with him. I didn't plan on even paying for the game, but as time went on, Knarc being my first character EVER on TEC - the first char I ever started. I fell deeply in love with him *sniffles*

He hasn't 'bandited' or any crap like that in months- because I finnaly realized I wanted to be more than a nusiance character with him. So I quited down on THINK and quit running around shoot'n people.

Then, my record starts to clean up, and I get thrown in jail for supposively Killing - Dougulass's guard.
                    Dougulass was banned from TEC and whatever report he gave he can't even back it up any more. Muchless could he prove it.

It just sucks, to be working so hard to turn my character arond, trying to join the legio and make something out of him. And be thrown in jail for something so stupid.
                    Right when I actually start trying to be better, is when the past came back to bite me in the arse.

Yeah - Knarc shot a guard, or two. And I KNOW for a fact whatever I say on here, will be brought IG like things I have said in the OOC welcome area have already been.

But, for this particular event which I am sitting in jail for, I have witnesses that I was with them, far away from the city and unable to commit the crime that had taken place. And not only that, but there's another archer IG that will willingly admit to doing the deed that my character is now sitting in jail for.

All I can do is ask, and beg... Be kind! Give my first character, and love of the game-- a trial! Give him a chance! Maybe he can turn his life around and become one of the greatest Archer heroes in Iridine.

Basically - my characters story in short.... Yes, I attacked a guard.
                    But for the first time in Knarc Denot's life.. his conciance - which I cannot spell - "that little voice in his head" Kicked in and said 'This isn't worth going to jail for! Why would I attack someone like this - And turned himself in to a nice player constable, and told him his wrong doing... then a day later- He was accused of Killing a guard - Now.. Knarc may have knocked one unconsious, But he served his time for that.

I know this thing is long, possibely pointless. But My character is at the mercy of Iridine. It sucks to know, people I've probably shot in the past will be there to root him on, to gett'n his head chopped off! I just am going nutz, with no character to play out of 5 character slots, Knarc is the only one I truly enjoyed.
                    Give him a trial! Or let him be free !

I want to personally thank, a certain constable with his great OOC efforts to gett'n rid of my character for good. You have taught me a valuable lesson, which is NEVER ever! Talk about IG information in the OOC welcome area, and believe that someone won't bring it IG. Thank you.

And I welcome anyone who want to talk smack to me , to post back. Because I can already feel it comming.

But in this long message, all I'm asking for is a simple Trial- and as soon as possible. Thanks.
                    lol..... I was crying RL over this char man. lol..

this is funny flash backs from the past....

HEY I THINK I FOUND MY OLD ACCCOUNT NAME? Pyro090 maybe... I need to check it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X