No announcement yet.

Kudos!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to give a quick thank you to Irisa for all of the updates to the wiki today. Awesome work!

And a long overdue thank you to the rest of the folks who have contributed to making the Wiki what it is today. You guys rock!
    Got Questions? We've got answers!
    Join us at http://eternal-city.wikidot.com
    Top Mud Sites - http://bit.ly/VoteTEC
    Mud Connector - http://bit.ly/TECMudCon

Comment

• I think I'd like to just give kudo's to everyone. When I try to find a reason to flee, somebody finds a way to drag me back into the immersion that is TEC, even if its just a single rp session between my characters and yours. I usually pop random people with Kudo's IG throughout the week, but if I could I'd probably just give everyone one, when I interact with them.

Even if I've never interacted with any of your characters, the fact that you guys are rping in the world basically makes it go round, and your actions can sometimes ripple into the world that I find myself roleplaying in on a daily basis, so thanks!

Also, Thanks to the GM Staff.. Finding reasons and implementing things that keep me pulled back in to explore them.. Some things need effort still, but the work being done is very appreciated.

Comment

• Kudos to the fight night last night.

Comment

• Kudos to all involved tonight in the Franlius push. I think there were 3-4 decently sized groups between the docks and other areas in Franlius. I love seeing the larger scale happenings where the playerbase comes together for a common goal.
          Hey, remember me!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by glenh

I personally hated it. It started off good with 6-7 of us, but then when we had 15-20 odd people up there it was a fucking mess. Three melee approached restrictions kind of sucked in that sense. Had a more personal and hardy effort with the few people, but when it's mobbed it was meh what's the point.

You should probably have left, then. To make it more fun for people still enjoying themselves.
            Newpatriot frowns to you, "I don't have any open slots. "
            You ooc to Newpatriot, "Ummmm..."
            You ooc to Newpatriot, "Are they all full?"
            Newpatriot asks you, "I've got a man in all 5. Why do you ask?"

<01:28:30> "That Gay Dude": Dude, I'm not even gay.

Originally posted by Bactrian
            Your signature has been edited to remove a quote from another player. Let's not use signatures to make other players look silly, please (even if you are just quoting their own words).

Comment

• Kudo's to the Traevant who showed up yesterday for muster, an entirely amazing time in Fran, very happy Dooter.
              The Brotherhood of Traevant-Medivh Server

Traevant Militia First Speaker

Jerkface

Comment

• Originally posted by Elowynn
                To the rogues/ruffians last night - kudos for a little mayhem and fun. It was nice to see a coordinated assault. Ouch, your poor victims.

Sorry that my Ruffian died before you got there

Comment

• Kudos for the constable recruits who explored with Methodios while waiting for training to begin.
                  Nothing much to say.

Comment

• Hey where is my kudos i gave somone five talents for nothing!

Comment

• Kudos to everyone who gathered at the Toga for some impromptu games, drinks and pie. Such wonderful roleplay and emoting. Wish I had enough kudos for all of you!

Comment

• Once again, kudos to the cards and bonfire gangs. It's so much fun when you have 5+ characters all RPing together, not just out on a hunt.

Comment

• The hooker who showed up to the Swordcat party was hilarious. I was literally laughing out loud the whole time.

Comment

• Kudos to the K named people and Norana.
                            TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
                            Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
                            Originally posted by Bucaria
                            The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

• Thanks to everyone who came to the Swordcat event and told stories. Great turnout! If you have an idea for an event at the Swordcat, let Kyrah know in game.

Comment

• Have everyone wear covers. A 'masquerade' ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X