No announcement yet.

Kudos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember that event about 14 years ago. Sad. It was a sight to see 50 people on who "A man/women in a pristine white mask".

If we tried it now the legio and constables would just storm in and arrest everyone. It's such a stupid rule which needs to be re-evaluated.

Comment

• Kudos to Syden - it's been wonderful RPing with you lately.

Comment

• Kudos to everyone at Muster I last night. A lot of fun for a returning oldbie like myself and I've been eager to join the Legio again for a while, some of my best memories in TEC. Can't wait for the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syden View Post
          I remember that event about 14 years ago. Sad. It was a sight to see 50 people on who "A man/women in a pristine white mask".

If we tried it now the legio and constables would just storm in and arrest everyone. It's such a stupid rule which needs to be re-evaluated.
          You still see can find official looking posters with orders from Calsuan banning concealment. Those are 20+ years old now? He's been in the Senate for, what, 200+ IG years? As they all have actually.
          Nothing much to say.

Comment

• Sheesh, I had to dig back pretty far to find this thread.

Kudos to Shizdain, Lapis, and everyone involved with reviving Steps fight nights. Am a huge supporter of crim-org effort to involve the community in player-run events. That flavor was sorely missed and is highly appreciated now that it's back. Big fat kudos to all of you, BC, Steps folks and other participants alike.

Comment

• Kudos to Shiz and crew for running a great fight night last night. I liked the fluidity of the betting.

Kudos to Analog who has been Doing. Work.

Kudos to the controller of Bacas Nelsor for making the game interesting. Especially last weeks' money run.
              Originally posted by Arconn9
              First time I used Sabinus today, since my old main got Cuttongued. So was the IC event for his change; was it him getting hit in the head repeatedly by someone? Because I think he's a retard now.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information