IMPORTANT NOTICE: Quicksand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syden View Post
    Tried this. The character being held just gets released and left on the ground.

The best bet is to lock someone up in iron manacles and drop them in the snake pit.
    Nope. I did that once and the GMs yelled at me cause literally no one knew how to get there to save them.

Comment

So does anyone have any messages to share about how quicksand death looks like, either as the victim or as a witness? Possibly before and after death?

Comment

Probably something like:
        You feel yourself slip into a coma.
        You cannot do that while you are comatose.
        You cannot do that while you are comatose.

Comment

Unless something changed in the last year, you cannot die from quicksand.
          I was stuck in quicksand up to my neck and failed my swim, no shit, 40 times in a row and sunk no further.

I proclaimed and was told by a surprised GM that I was "just extremely unlucky" and let me out.

Hidden changes happen all the time, so by all means test for yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Unless something changed in the last year, you cannot die from quicksand.
            I was stuck in quicksand up to my neck and failed my swim, no shit, 40 times in a row and sunk no further.

I proclaimed and was told by a surprised GM that I was "just extremely unlucky" and let me out.

Hidden changes happen all the time, so by all means test for yourselves.
            I have seen it tell one of my characters it was up to his nose before he was rescued. I am still under the impression though that it will currently put you in a comatose state.

Comment

Working...
            X