• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash?...

Did TEC just crash? or is it just me?

its not just you

https://www.mmaexpose.com/FighterDetails.aspx?fID=70

Comment

This is not a game world issue. I have reported your thread to the appropriate authorities who have, in turn, reported it to the -more- appropriate authorities. Please be prepared to meet in interts court on December 20th 2007 to discuss your heinious crime.

That is all.

Comment

Not being able to access Iridine and the world of Midlight seems like talk about Iridine and the world of Midlight to me.

can iz be fix games tiem now pls?!!!
        The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
        Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

Yeah, wonder what backup they will use too?
          A man in a bright orange mask in the shape of a sunburst gently strikes a small brass gong with a leather-wrapped rod.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjames View Post
            Yeah, wonder what backup they will use too?
            Hopefully the one where all of Tjames' characters have yet to be created? :P
            Newpatriot frowns to you, "I don't have any open slots. "
            You ooc to Newpatriot, "Ummmm..."
            You ooc to Newpatriot, "Are they all full?"
            Newpatriot asks you, "I've got a man in all 5. Why do you ask?"

<01:28:30> "That Gay Dude": Dude, I'm not even gay.

Originally posted by Bactrian
            Your signature has been edited to remove a quote from another player. Let's not use signatures to make other players look silly, please (even if you are just quoting their own words).

Comment

Originally posted by Trisidius View Post
              hahah burn
              The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
              Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

You know its ironic, i think every time I actually sit my lazy butt down to train in healing tec crashes... i wonder if thats some kind of subliminal message to tell me not to bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonespyder View Post
                  hahah burn

WoHanGuozhuzai
                  A man in a bright orange mask in the shape of a sunburst gently strikes a small brass gong with a leather-wrapped rod.

Comment

Originally posted by Trisidius View Post
                    If we could only be so lucky.

The post above mine is complete stupidity.

Comment

Go figure

I come back after a long time and it crashes

Comment

what the hell am i gona do today now i might have too move from this chair and do somthing constructive like go pub ffs lol

Comment

WoHanGuozhuzai
                          I live in Korea?
                          I have buried my heart in an egg, in a duck, in a hare, in a chest, under an oak, on an island in the middle of the sea.

Comment

I have not an ounce of pity for anyone. This is what you all get for going on stupid events where you try to catch a morleus. Maybe this will teach you to follow GM's around blindly without thinking of the consequences of your actions. I hope you all burn in hell.
                            Quinimmo, consuere difficilior faciendum est.
                            It makes a lot of sense to take a PvP career path for your character and than complain when the second 'P' comes into effect. - The wisdom of Andrew
                            <Meraj thinks aloud: Oh? Now all of a sudden I can't suck ****?>
                            Originally posted by Miriam
                            Dayltor have had altogether too much influence on the direction of TEC

Comment

<Dayltor thinks aloud: Does anyone want to help me on my quest to find a Morleus?>
                              A deathly silence follows behind a lone tumbleweed.
                              You shiver.

-Compared to...-

<SupercharacterGMcontrolledNooneKnows thinks aloud: Does anyone want to help me on my quest to find a Morleus?>
                              <****** thinks aloud: What loot is on them?>
                              <****** thinks aloud: K bro>
                              <NewbieInBlue thinks aloud: Pick me!>
                              <*avenlar* thinks aloud: Oh, I always wanted one of them!!! *kisshugcuddleclutch*>

Sorry folks...I just needed a chuckle.

This post is entirely designed to make Dayltor feel better in his hours of grief, and not to pick on anyone. I hope it brings a smile to his face.
                              Newpatriot frowns to you, "I don't have any open slots. "
                              You ooc to Newpatriot, "Ummmm..."
                              You ooc to Newpatriot, "Are they all full?"
                              Newpatriot asks you, "I've got a man in all 5. Why do you ask?"

<01:28:30> "That Gay Dude": Dude, I'm not even gay.

Originally posted by Bactrian
                              Your signature has been edited to remove a quote from another player. Let's not use signatures to make other players look silly, please (even if you are just quoting their own words).

Comment

Working...
                              X