Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marnevel View Post
    Tolupos is back?
    Nah, Tolupos digs through stone with fingernails. Remember?
    Relevant to most forum threads.

Comment

• I kinda wish the GM wouldn't back his character into corners like that. In the situation that we're talking about, the readiest explanation for how he escaped was that the guy magicked himself out and I don't think that's what the plot is going for.

I'd just like to humbly suggest it would be better if Tale'd just create a few lesser GM-NPC that aren't the primary story-driver so that they actually 'can' be killed or captured in similarly one-sided and impossible situations.
      ~

On the other hand. Definite GM kudos for the skirmish at the PG checkpoint! Way to go!
      Signature.

Comment

• face slash and precise snap are money purely for this, feint high face slash, auto arrest.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
        HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

• Thank you!

Thank you Bactrian for fixing the warrant issue I had with my favorite character She playable again! I really appreciate it!

And Thank you Max Powers for getting me out of jail and trying to help me.
          It was creative and strange. I appreciate the help.
          Poking my VooDoo Doll Viciously!

Comment

• Yeah for Perma-GM working on combat streamlining!

Any chance we can get a timeline or regular updates on when we can start hoping for custom weapon properties and new subskill ideas?
            Signature.

Comment

• I was just getting excited about more GM activity.
              So yeah... kudos to them in the kudos thread.
              Signature.

Comment

• Thanks go to Kneller for working with the Silverwolves.
                Charmander died \(シ)/

soundsofstones : troll complete
                soundsofstones : goin to get some chocolate milk

Comment

• I've really been enjoying things of late. Kudos!

Comment

• Great event. Kudos on the public execution. Was some nice closure and added some sense of victory for the day.
                    Originally posted by Usuichii
                    Vyshka the Wyvern hisses to a round silver mirror, "Rythvea"

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
                    Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
                    They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
                    Originally posted by kaoslace
                    I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

• Super kudos and thank yous for selling some fabric and threads this evening. Today may have been the single most exciting day in this tailor's existence.

Comment

• Originally posted by wilsongrady
                        I achievement you apprehend the appulse of what you did bygone. This will put TEC aback on the map.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                        Totuhlee.
                        Originally posted by Felisin
                        Too many carebears in this game
                        Originally posted by Felisin
                        This game is less about RP and more about epeen and griefing.
                        On the Introduction of Magic into TEC:
                        Originally posted by Sandestin
                        Seriously, as much as Araminta would love to throw fireballs at Rubico, you know that's not gonna happen.

Comment

• Kudos to the Random trader tonight selling goods in the bank.

It's the little things.
                          A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
                          A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
                          A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragonus View Post
                            It's the little things.
                            That's what she said...
                            Newpatriot frowns to you, "I don't have any open slots. "
                            You ooc to Newpatriot, "Ummmm..."
                            You ooc to Newpatriot, "Are they all full?"
                            Newpatriot asks you, "I've got a man in all 5. Why do you ask?"

<01:28:30> "That Gay Dude": Dude, I'm not even gay.

Originally posted by Bactrian
                            Your signature has been edited to remove a quote from another player. Let's not use signatures to make other players look silly, please (even if you are just quoting their own words).

Comment

• Thanks for the auction tonight. Super variety of things and lots of tailoring! And thank you for fixing bugs with 1000 lb items. This was a great evening!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dvea View Post
                                Great event. Kudos on the public execution. Was some nice closure and added some sense of victory for the day.
                                Who was executed? I assume it's public knowledge by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X