No announcement yet.

GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to re-kudos for the padded weapons. No joke I have trained more in the last 3 days than the last 2 months, and having this option is a big part of it. More training, more training partners, more fight-based RP for me. Good times.

(And kudos for not having to revert so I can keep my 3 days of training).
    I used to be a gladiator like you. Then I took a round-strike to the neck.

Originally posted by Cracked.com, on "Pottermore"
    But if there is real, player vs player dueling enabled, a whole realm of emergent-gameplay opportunities open up that can be used to wreck everything for everyone. We already know how this will play out - wrecking a community isn't a new hobby, not since the Vikings invented player-killing in the eighth century

Comment

• Originally posted by PBandJ View Post
      *knocks on wood*

Comment

• Originally posted by jkidd View Post
        *knocks on wood*
        It is still locked up for everyone else too, right?

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
        HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

I brought this on myself.

But if there is real, player vs player dueling enabled, a whole realm of emergent-gameplay opportunities open up that can be used to wreck everything for everyone. We already know how this will play out - wrecking a community isn't a new hobby, not since the Vikings invented player-killing in the eighth century

Comment

And all of us too *facepalm* No soup for you! One year!
            ~Having children, it's...it's like, it's living with little mini-heroin addicts. You know, they're laughing one minute and then they're crying the next. And then they're trying to kill themselves in the bathroom for no good reason. They're very mean and selfish and burn through your money. And they break shit...~

Originally posted by Sirrius
            Aww it's okay bot, english isn't your first language.
            Iroko exclaims to Aerilia, "HAVE YOU BEEN THERE THE WHOLE TIME?!"

Comment

If I'm gonna have to have a scape goat, it might as well be one as cute as you.
              Originally posted by Ravenlark
              Miri, you are such an OOC rebel.
              Taking things out of context ftw:
              <Wallace thinks aloud: Leonias, Cleburnus, Occulo and work your way down the list.>

Comment

• Originally posted by Miri_arielle View Post
                If I'm gonna have to have a scape goat, it might as well be one as cute as you.
                I call marriage bias.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
                HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

• Originally posted by Armataan View Post
                  I call marriage bias.
                  You can prove nothing.

ETA: I'd almost think it'd have the opposite effect, no?
                  Originally posted by Ravenlark
                  Miri, you are such an OOC rebel.
                  Taking things out of context ftw:
                  <Wallace thinks aloud: Leonias, Cleburnus, Occulo and work your way down the list.>

Comment

• Kudos to all the staff for trying to fix this crash/revert/lag issue ASAP. My respect for each and every one of you has increased fractionally.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

• ^^^

Seconded. And thanks to ShannonA and Wyrhtan too.

Comment

• A heavily battle-scarred bandit bearing several tattoos runs in, responding to the noise of battle!

--That's really awesome. The spawn pattern, the emotes, the... it's just awesome! I know it took a lot of work, so thanks!

A pool of blood dries up.
                        --I've heard that's not new, but it's the first time I've seen it. I like it.

Comment

• Kudos to the gms, for the very fair compensation for the recent issues. Its always nice to be reminded that we are valued as players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyril View Post
                            Kudos to the gms, for the very fair compensation for the recent issues. Its always nice to be reminded that we are valued as players.
                            *sighs*
                            A freebie account due to a luck of funds

But, I second what Tyril said. It's a fair compensation, I'm glad to see that. As well as the reactivity of the GMs during those issues.
                            "No-one ever gets out of life alive. So stop taking out all the fun away from life, will you?!"

Vote for TEC on Top Mud Sites!
                            ... or ...

Wherever you go, check if they've got some real old Pilsner there... and if not, take at least a barrel with you, in case you get thirsty... You might need it

Comment

• Bobby, I hate your new signature. It has Newman getting beat. That hurts us KSU fans.

Comment

• Big kudos to Tale! For his VERY quick responses and work on my altered item request!

Comment

Working...
                                X