GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lusilla View Post
    Kudos to Bian for actively pursuing interactivity within the gameworld, was nice to talk to the old man again.

Seconded. This is the best game of Call of Cthulu I've played in forever! My sanity points are falling, just by walking through the city. Excellent! I know that missing tome is about to be found, and then... woe be.

I've been laughing for two days straight.
    Why: Talius has a burr up his butt

Comment

• kudos to moxahla's gm, love the rp even in small doses
      Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
      Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

• Bian is the shhhhiiiiiiiii

Comment

• Originally posted by Zenerai View Post
          Bian is the shhhhiiiiiiiii
          Nom nom Nom.

Comment

• Despite stuff and junk I'm rather impressed with the GMs. Thanks for what you do.

That is all.

Comment

• Kudos to whichever GM embodied Gallicus earlier tonight. You made Sara's day with that cake. Thank you!
              "If I offended you, you needed it."

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

Comment

• To Tale and Japes for making my night twice with new staves skills to play with and new stuff to craft out of defenseless furry animals and bits of wood.

To Bian for apparently missing crowds at the Toga as much as I do.
                Originally posted by Mast3rmind
                Celtor and Vladmir combined are like the Legion of Doom. Or maybe the wondertwins, although I'd be worried if Celtor was as furry as Vladmir. *nods sagely*
                Xianna exclaims to you, "And even when unconscious you still attract beautiful women, you lecher!"
                Ravenlark pats you.
                Ravenlark says to you, "I promise not to abuse you in your sleep. Much."

Comment

• Bian -- consistently mind-boggling creativity.
                  "But the fact is that it doesn't take long for the experience of the Numinous to unhinge the mind." - Umberto Eco, Foucault's Pendulum

Comment

• kudos for the riot that shiznit was awesome!
                    Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
                    Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

• Kudos to Bian for the continuing complex storylines. It adds a lot to the gameworld.
                      "I would have written of me on my stone: I had a lover's quarrel with the world," Robert Frost

Comment

• Kudos to Bian for bringing Kashka around for some impromptu alterations and for a nice little RP session. It made my morning.

Also, thanks for being on in the morning!
                        Luck! - You can't do that while you are stunned.

combat <me>
                        If you have any doubts as to your own fighting ability, try the 'skills' command.

Comment

• Originally posted by falingore View Post
                          Kudos to Bian for bringing Kashka around for some impromptu alterations and for a nice little RP session. It made my morning.

Also, thanks for being on in the morning!
                          Why do I miss everything

Comment

• Kudos to randomly waking NPC characters, in my case Fern. Sorry i ate a lopsided berry and couldn't think or respond for over 15 minutes, then i went to bed.
                            Argued with GM Tale on forums.
                            Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
                            Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
                            It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
                            Originally posted by Tale
                            My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

• Careful. Fern'll take your money too!

For lessons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bian View Post
                                Careful. Fern'll take your money too!

For lessons.
                                Quit trolling trolls, Bian.:P

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
                                HAIL CULEXUS