GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by enger View Post
    Kudos to the new Storyguide. It is exactly those little mini-events that makes the game enjoyable. Quick response to IG actions.
    Whichever gms have been participating have been very very busy, so definitely worthy of some kudos. Keep it up.

It's nice seeing lots of things happening several times a day.
    "You don't need to kill him or anything. Just give 'im something to think about on the way to surgery."

"Any day you have to take a bath and go to bed early isn't a day off in -my- book."

"We've got to contend with vortexes and light speeds! Anything could go wrong! Of course we need to wear goggles!"

- Calvin and Hobbes

Comment

• This hasn't gotten a use in a bit... but kudos to Bus for answering a question for me! (Even if the answer was what I expected, and wasn't what I hoped for but...)

And kudos to whichever GM or such, was online that time the drover kidnapped me to go back to RV after returning! I didn't expect that.

Comment

• A few kudos

Raphael

You have been amazing this week. Thank you so much. This event could not have happened without you, but more importantly than that the whole surrounding roleplay and the feeling of involvement and passion that you have helped instill is huge and I love you for it. Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you.

Castael

This couldn't have gone down without you and it would have gone very differently with anybody else in your seat. I thank you for the awesome job you did at breathing life into bald forms, and am very happy to have you around and amongst the upper echelons. I look forward to working with you again in more comfortable methods.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
        HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

• Serious kudos to whichever SG/GM gave Vlad one of the more surreal nights of his life. It's always a good story when it starts out with talking to a giant frog.

Also props for pulling some fun critters out of the old event files.
          Originally posted by Mast3rmind
          Celtor and Vladmir combined are like the Legion of Doom. Or maybe the wondertwins, although I'd be worried if Celtor was as furry as Vladmir. *nods sagely*
          Xianna exclaims to you, "And even when unconscious you still attract beautiful women, you lecher!"
          Ravenlark pats you.
          Ravenlark says to you, "I promise not to abuse you in your sleep. Much."

Comment

• Kudos to the SG that was running about tonight. I really like to see things build and fill in the gaps for us. Really great work.
            No time for this - there are artifacts to find!

Comment

• Tale

The willingness to listen to feedback and force humility even when your hackles want to rise up is going a long way in making Franlius a good experience. A lot of issues taht I feel should have been smoothed out with AI/balance well before release are nonetheless being smoothed out with feedback and it really makes the area expansion exciting.

Sceadu

Consistent communication and a willingness to listen to people is a good step for customer service. I think you have a tendency to hate admitting you're wrong about certain things (and this has to do with other people's issues not mine), and that comes off as standoffishness, but you're still plugging away when you're online and it's really appreciated. It also can't be easy herding cats all the time.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
              HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

• Originally posted by Armataan View Post
                It also can't be easy herding cats all the time.
                Maybe the funniest thing I've seen you say on the forums.

I also think the post as a whole is pretty spot on.

You guys can't cater to everyone, and you're certainly doing more than a lot of us give you credit for. We may not all agree, all of the time, but your efforts are certainly appreciated nonetheless.
                I'm on Santa's naughty list, now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atilu View Post
                  Maybe the funniest thing I've seen you say on the forums.

I also think the post as a whole is pretty spot on.

You guys can't cater to everyone, and you're certainly doing more than a lot of us give you credit for. We may not all agree, all of the time, but your efforts are certainly appreciated nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYUNH_Ai0wM

Herding cats...
                  A man in a bright orange mask in the shape of a sunburst gently strikes a small brass gong with a leather-wrapped rod.

Comment

• Thanks to Sceadu, and/or whoever else modified the Library Guard. A huge pain in the butt has been alleviated.

(~);}
                    "The heat come by and busted me for smilin' on a cloudy day..."

Grateful Dead

Comment

• Castael - Thanks for the best boss fight of my TEC career.
                      "You should learn this well, admiration is the emotion furthest from understanding."

"The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal that you don't see."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sceadu View Post
                        learn etching from apula
                        Apula asks you, "The total comes to seven denars and two sterces. Would you still like to train in Wax Letter Etching?"
                        (y/N)y
                        You aren't holding enough money to pay for this training.
                        Apula asks you, "Would like you me to just deduct it from the balance I owe you?"
                        [y/N]y
                        You train to rank 3 in Wax Letter Etching.
                        Sceadu is officially my favourite.
                        <Pandarus thinks aloud: Oh Ereal's blazing jewels, I'm on my way.>

Comment

• To the person who animated the acolyte in black earlier. Thanks for the random enjoyable encounter!

Comment

• Many Kudos to Castael and Cyradis for being so active nurturing RP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elowynn View Post
                              Many Kudos to Castael and Cyradis for being so active nurturing RP.
                              Seconded.

Also, I'm wearing a grey T-shirt and blue jeans. Cuz I needed more words.
                              Originally posted by Mast3rmind
                              Celtor and Vladmir combined are like the Legion of Doom. Or maybe the wondertwins, although I'd be worried if Celtor was as furry as Vladmir. *nods sagely*
                              Xianna exclaims to you, "And even when unconscious you still attract beautiful women, you lecher!"
                              Ravenlark pats you.
                              Ravenlark says to you, "I promise not to abuse you in your sleep. Much."

Comment

• Kudos to Busillis for being very active and helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                X