No announcement yet.

GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Raph for the trap change. I've always wondered why they didn't decay over time.
    Originally posted by Mast3rmind
    Celtor and Vladmir combined are like the Legion of Doom. Or maybe the wondertwins, although I'd be worried if Celtor was as furry as Vladmir. *nods sagely*
    Xianna exclaims to you, "And even when unconscious you still attract beautiful women, you lecher!"
    Ravenlark pats you.
    Ravenlark says to you, "I promise not to abuse you in your sleep. Much."

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladmir View Post
      Kudos to Raph for the trap change. I've always wondered why they didn't decay over time.
      I agree! [especially if saplings and ropes do not disappear, during the 'decay']
      Now I won't feel quite so obliged to dismantle deadfalls, as I wander.
      Why: Talius has a burr up his butt

Comment

• Thanks to whomever took over the elderly medic. After Dew randomly talking at him for years, it was nice to have him reply
        Originally posted by Atilu
        You'd probably be happier if you just didn't come to the forums.
        Nicarus says to you, "Ya should shadow me an' keep track o' things. We can call it tha Dew-y number-ic system or somethin'.... have to work on that"

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladmir View Post
          Kudos to Raph for the trap change. I've always wondered why they didn't decay over time.
          Am hoping this helps some lag problems. Can the same/does the same happen with destroyed NPC weapons? Go treehouse and see 30 destroyed shields in each space just seems lagfesty for no reason.
          Argued with GM Tale on forums.
          Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
          Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
          It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
          Originally posted by Tale
          My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

• Sceadu for fair (if harsh) and very rapid assitance.

Castael for helping make the most recent gladiatorial set possible.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
            HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

• Kudos to Castael for the event tonight. I don't recall ever encountering a blind gmnpc, certainly not a blind locksmith. It was a nice touch, well done.
              Got Questions? We've got answers!
              Join us at http://eternal-city.wikidot.com
              Top Mud Sites - http://bit.ly/VoteTEC
              Mud Connector - http://bit.ly/TECMudCon

Comment

• I had a pretty good time just goofing off with my character. The overall plot was interesting I just wish I could have focused on it a bit more.

Glad to see the steps getting some attention now.

Comment

• Cobbling

Thanks Raphael, not sure if you just noticed or someone pointed it out but seeing the little crazy things people try end up workable is amazing. From the view of someone who just got the sudden help making their scheme work, it's a real pleasure.

It was great fun before you got involved and even more so after!

Comment

• Kudo's to Cyradis for the random treasure hunt ! It was fun I love riddles lol

Comment

• Great events and interactions arranged by the GMs of late in the Traevant and elsewhere.

Provided a great opportunity to interact between different characters and orgs IG.

Much appreciated.
                      A man in a bright orange mask in the shape of a sunburst gently strikes a small brass gong with a leather-wrapped rod.

Comment

• Much kudos to what I assume was SG Castael (sp?) for recent interactions.
                        A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
                        A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
                        A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

• Well, a GM or SG just got my asshole character involved in something that wasn't being the hero. Very rare and pretty unique. Kudos.

Comment

• Seconded. That's the second time in a fairly short period we've had a GM/SG willing to go the distance at a crafting event, with some good RP to boot. Kudos.
                            Originally posted by Mast3rmind
                            Celtor and Vladmir combined are like the Legion of Doom. Or maybe the wondertwins, although I'd be worried if Celtor was as furry as Vladmir. *nods sagely*
                            Xianna exclaims to you, "And even when unconscious you still attract beautiful women, you lecher!"
                            Ravenlark pats you.
                            Ravenlark says to you, "I promise not to abuse you in your sleep. Much."

Comment

• Kudos to Castael for everything, story arcs, crafting events, random rp.
                              Originally posted by Zenerai
                              I'll be back at some point in the future.

I'm pulling my card and won't be playing for a while.

Comment

• The breadth of Castael's story arcs is amazing. What's bigger than a kudos to regale you with?

Comment

Working...
                                X