No announcement yet.

GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kudos to sceadu for the help, and to the gm/sg that did the leatherworking thing i fell asleep at the keyboard so i couldnt get anything done but, the stuff i seen come from the event looked pretty good
    Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
    Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

• Kudos to the GMs/SG for being very active in going around to award players with RPs! Especially the leather event, accommodating all that came

Comment

• Kudos for not stealing everyone's items at the leather working event. <3
        A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
        A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
        A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

• Sceadu for all he has done!

Comment

• Kudos to Castael on the speedy turn-around on the request for making the Cult amulets for us.

And for giving the acolytes ways of making the various focus of the different sects more visible in the game world.
            I cannot pretend to be impartial about the colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones, and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns. (Winston Churchill)

Comment

• Kudos to Tale for being very responsive on a request and helping with a mini adventure and some RP.
              <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
              Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

• kudos to the person(s) behind the whole gardens thing, that was one of the most enjoyable stories ive participated in in a long time
                Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

• I want to Kudos the GM's and SG's that helped with the little mini Legio story line. that was a blast and there was a good bit of fun RP involved. Keep doing what you're doing!

Comment

• Kudos to whoever pardoned those banned from the Toga. I'm sure even Constantine has forgotten those reasons by now.
                    Flamboyant

Comment

• Kudos to Busillis and Sceadu for very responsive help with a request.
                      "But the fact is that it doesn't take long for the experience of the Numinous to unhinge the mind." - Umberto Eco, Foucault's Pendulum

Comment

• Kudos to Cyradis and Busillis for taking care of some ticket requests. Highly appreciated!

Comment

• Kudos to Tale for taking the time to answer a bunch of questions I had.

Comment

• kudos to the person(s) responsible for the whole kidnapping thing that was a blast, even though im gonna be dead tired for work in a couple hours -eyeshift-

Comment

• kudos for Busillis for making me laugh whilst being comaed
                              Themis attempts to strike with her fine pine quarterstave but strikes a nearby wall instead!
                              You exclaim to Themis, "Wall banger!"

Lang may yer lum reek!
                              We're a' Jock Tamson's bairns!

Comment

• Kudos to Tale for the huge amount of work and hours he has put into modifying and fixing bugs in Franlius and the Black Hand Caverns. He has fixed a lot of annoying and odd bugs that were occurring in both areas over the last few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X