X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Tale.

For doing stuff.

Comment

• Yeah big kudos to Tale and Cyradis. Way to get shit done!

Comment

• Man, I can't thank Tale enough for what he just did today. Can't spill the deets, but the interaction via proclaims and the time commitment he spent to help me was definitely a great way to end my night. Thanks again Tale.

Comment

• cyradis = fun rp and also very helpful Kudos and hats off let the fun continue
          Themis attempts to strike with her fine pine quarterstave but strikes a nearby wall instead!
          You exclaim to Themis, "Wall banger!"

Lang may yer lum reek!
          We're a' Jock Tamson's bairns!

Comment

• Kudos to Colthan for the boar and woodsie stuff. Been a lot of fun, great work!
            "You don't need to kill him or anything. Just give 'im something to think about on the way to surgery."

"Any day you have to take a bath and go to bed early isn't a day off in -my- book."

"We've got to contend with vortexes and light speeds! Anything could go wrong! Of course we need to wear goggles!"

- Calvin and Hobbes

Comment

• Colthan - Thanks for the wild boar events. Fun!
              Castael - Creative stories, immersive RP
              Cyradis - Observing, rewarding RP, quick responses to requests
              Tale - Constantly tweaking things in the gameworld to make them better

Kudos to all of you.
              Originally posted by Felisin
              Too many carebears in this game
              Originally posted by Felisin
              This game is less about RP and more about epeen and griefing.
              On the Introduction of Magic into TEC:
              Originally posted by Sandestin
              Seriously, as much as Araminta would love to throw fireballs at Rubico, you know that's not gonna happen.

Comment

• Colthan for randomly showing up and RP'n with my hunter.

Comment

• Kudos to the gm or gms that ran tonights event. Really thought we were all going to die there at the end

Comment

• Originally posted by mindthrasher View Post
                    Kudos to the gm or gms that ran tonights event. Really thought we were all going to die there at the end
                    Ditto. What a wonderful event.

Comment

• Kudos to this awesome event... Really sucked that I had to log off before the finish of it, but the RP of getting me back to iridine was extremely fun, thank you Castael and Tale. I appreciate that I got to rp trying to get a way back and then sail with some treasure hunters with entertaining conversation rather than just poof, im back in iridine.

Your extra work was appreciated.

Comment

• Props and kudos to SG Cyradis; responding to requests, monitoring the gameworld for RP and doing mini-events like a boss! Thanks!
                        The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
                        Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

• I just want to throw a massive kudos out to Tale for busting out what seems like a huge amount of work lately, even if it's just responding to @requests that have been languishing with a 'No, sorry, that just isn't practical.'

Thank you!!
                          I cannot pretend to be impartial about the colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones, and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns. (Winston Churchill)

Comment

• Sailors, hmmm.

Kudos to whomever was behind the sailors last night. I had fun looking for their giant rat. Heck, I even enjoyed my little "issue" with Rubico. I got knocked offline before it was all over, did they ever find the 'Monster Rat'?
                            "The heat come by and busted me for smilin' on a cloudy day..."

Grateful Dead

Comment

• Kudos to Cyradis for following up on a request I sent in a couple years ago. Pretty awesome that someone is on the ball and going back to make sure things are implemented.

I don't send in too many of them, but this is kind of neat.

Comment

• Thank you to Castael and all of those who helped with the most recent event.

Despite all the whining going on in the other thread, I think people are genuinely concerned by the recent turns. Hopefully they're reaching a point to where their characters involved have come to some sort of moralistic standpoint, and push further to progress the arc based on what they believe is justified. Player choice is important, and it's fascinating to see how each group goes about with their own method of problem solving at these things.

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Comment

Working...
                                X