No announcement yet.

GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major kudos to Castael and Caligis for all their hard work recently on both big events and minor tidbits helping out around the gameworld. It's certainly noticed and appreciated.

Also kudos to Raphael for continuing to make himself available to forward Legio storyline when it's necessary. It really does make a huge difference sometimes.
    Originally posted by Atilu
    You'd probably be happier if you just didn't come to the forums.
    Nicarus says to you, "Ya should shadow me an' keep track o' things. We can call it tha Dew-y number-ic system or somethin'.... have to work on that"

Comment

• The GMs who have given quick responses to an @request, thank you!

Comment

• Tale,Castael and Caligis for all the help recently and Last but least Sceadu for helping with my problems
        Last edited by Heinzius; 08-18-2014, 04:43 PM.
        Themis attempts to strike with her fine pine quarterstave but strikes a nearby wall instead!
        You exclaim to Themis, "Wall banger!"

Lang may yer lum reek!
        We're a' Jock Tamson's bairns!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heinzius View Post
          and Last but least Sceadu

I have found that using 'kudos' to insult and denigrate my benefactors works out really well for me and never ever ever backfires.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
          HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

• Sorry forum police please don't hurt my feelings
            Themis attempts to strike with her fine pine quarterstave but strikes a nearby wall instead!

Lang may yer lum reek!

Comment

• and Last but least Sceadu
              Don't worry. I took no offense since I assumed the word "not" was just overlooked when you typed that.
              Game Master Sceadu

Comment

• A little delayed but Kudos to the two creeper GMs that immediately wished me a happy birthday when I logged in. You guys are hysterical.
                <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
                Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

• Kudos to Tale and Raphael for being active and providing transparency to the game lately. Kudos to Castael for his quick response to my SG Feedback. One of the biggest things that's effected my play in the past 15 years is how willing SG's and GM's are to be around and get things done. You guys are doing a great job. A lot going on lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sceadu View Post
                    Don't worry. I took no offense since I assumed the word "not" was just overlooked when you typed that.
                    Sorry it was a bit late in my time and eyes was strained lol

Lang may yer lum reek!

Comment

• kudos to all the game staff I have been impressed and loved the support of good rp. I do not always know who did what in the last month but I am sure it took a team. and I am appreciative.
                      Bring it on you lovers of flame it turns my crank.

Slave to RP.

We believe in euthanasia here in TEC. We'll kill you any time, just ask.-Tale

Comment

• Major Kudos to the GM that ran the Justice and the other patrician afterwards.

Even more kudos to the SG that took on the role of the merchant that found all of Slev's heads. Great RP!

Comment

• Heads

One of your heads was locked away in an org only room accessible only to one or two people. Did you get A..'s head back?
                          Originally posted by Zenerai
                          I'll be back at some point in the future.

I'm pulling my card and won't be playing for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lime View Post
                            One of your heads was locked away in an org only room accessible only to one or two people. Did you get A..'s head back?
                            Nah. I made due with what I had. I know the org in question had been down folks so I really doubted i'd ever see it again.

Comment

• @kudos to Colthan for the little hunter flavor he throws in to the gameworld.

Comment

• kudos to Beleran for the mini event tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X