No announcement yet.

GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Tale and Cyradis for always being around to watch RP interactions and reward appropriately. So much more GM activity this year than previous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herdias86 View Post
      Kudos to Tale and Cyradis for always being around to watch RP interactions and reward appropriately. So much more GM activity this year than previous.
      I second this.
      "The heat come by and busted me for smilin' on a cloudy day..."

Grateful Dead

Comment

• Originally posted by Herdias86 View Post
        So much more GM activity this year than previous.
        4srs. Starting on like.. December 27th 2013, and running right up to now, I've had WAAAAAY more direct involvement with GMs/SGs and GM/SG characters than ever before.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
        HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

• Kudos to whoever I ran in to. Hope we continue!
          TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
          Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
          Originally posted by Bucaria
          The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

• Kudos to Beleren & Cyradis!!

Comment

• I agree that there has been an increase in GM / SG activity. It is good to see and interact with.

Comment

• Thanks players! Kudos for bearing with us new folks as we setup and observe events.

Comment

• Just ticking off some story arcs I know about:
                  - Plague Rat deliveries
                  - The Cult's research into plague cures
                  - Circus
                  - Escaped circus animals
                  - Franlius shenanigans
                  - Shady underworld dealings
                  - Rock Valley rumblings
                  - The Steps Gardens
                  - The Soldiers of Ereal (I think this one is still open)
                  - Revolt in Windward (not really open, but not really closed)
                  - Competition for new Editor Ludorum (haven't heard much about this)

And the PC story arcs:
                  - the broke-arm Bandit
                  - Constable Recruiting
                  - Acolyte Recruiting
                  - Selling women (four goats? Is that the going rate?)

There's actually a fair bit ongoing in the game world. Lots of opportunity for fun. Kudos to the SGs who start new stories, who advance stories, and who add random interactions throughout the day.
                  Why: Talius has a burr up his butt

Comment

• I've made you guys a playlist to get a feel for TEC's atmosphere. *eyeshift*

- Plague Rat deliveries
                    - The Cult's research into plague cures
                    - Circus
                    - Escaped circus animals
                    - Franlius shenanigans
                    - Shady underworld dealings
                    - Rock Valley rumblings
                    - The Steps Gardens
                    - The Soldiers of Ereal
                    - Revolt in Windward
                    - Competition for new Editor Ludorum

- the broke-arm Bandit
                    - Constable Recruiting
                    - Acolyte Recruiting
                    - Selling women
                    Game Master Tale
                    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

• I bwahaha'd outloud that The Steps garden song is Tubthumping. Oh the subtext.

Comment

• Kudos to Cyradis for the absurd amount done this month alone.

Over 250 @request replies to Cyradis' credit this month, Prosing all the player-purchasable domus rooms to ready them for release, keeping up the TEC record-breaking @request turn-around of a 48-hour average, including more alterations and custom items for this month's promo, as well as veteran character makeovers (my fault for murdering so many people) than you can shake a stick at. Plus, doling out deserved rewards for roleplay AND reminding everyone to use their @kudus, meaning more than 80 players have made it to the Top Roleplayers of the Month so far via @kudos and GM role-point rewards for roleplay.

Cyradis is definitely MVGM of the month. And for that I give Kudos.
                        Game Master Tale
                        Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

• I admit to being guilty to noticing obscure bugs and reporting.
                          In my 13 years of playing (ah, misspent youth) I have never seen a reaction time like this.
                          Thank you.

I take it all back after dancing with fire lizards.
                          Ok, that's ridiculous.

OK, ok, thanks Tale!
                          Last edited by Taci_Jinx; 10-28-2014, 09:43 PM.
                          “Dreams don't come true. Dreams die. Dreams get compromised. Dreams end up dealing meth in a booth at the back of the Olive Garden. Dreams choke to death on bay leaves. Dreams get spleen cancer.”
                          ― Douglas Coupland, The Gum Thief

Comment

• It's a bit Late, but major Kudos and THX to SG's Quad and Bele, and GM Sceadu for the help with Pleione and Prothius's Wedding!!
                            You purr to RaJean, "Didn't you get the memo? Abnormal is the new normal."

Comment

• Besides the insane number of spiders at times... Halloween was pretty fun in TEC.

Comment

• I appreciate the GMs having some events during Euro times. Haven't been able to attend do to work issues, but it is VERY appreciated!
                                A man in a bright orange mask in the shape of a sunburst gently strikes a small brass gong with a leather-wrapped rod.

Comment

Working...
                                X