GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 4 hour auction was great....

Seriously though, Thanks for the good laughs at the auction and the time spent on the items.
    TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
    Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
    Originally posted by Bucaria
    The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

• Ok first when you know you are writing this and will miss some let me say this is not the game I started playing in the 90's and I will beg to keep it going the way it is.

Tale- seams when crap goes wrong you magic man it, and as you started as the GoL gm I have a soft spot for you always

Cradis- holy Johnny on the spot answers , I thanked you Tale thanked you still man Bravo

Sceadu- now known as dark sith overlord.... no seriously great work and the promotions idea has been great

Our Story Guide Legate quad- I know you are serious IG....well maybe, but the image of beating up a bear and dragging it from blackvine to be in the games has had me rolling all week, also the cliff jump, an actual event of justice with no preamble no random assassination and a victim you could not just hate to make you think it over, Bravo

Beltran- amazing rp and making an auction into an event, and I do not mean the furniture the art aspect Bravo... plus you made my week with a couple Rp interactions

I know I missed at least one but it is the failing of anonymous interactions, you have all made my game a thousand times more fun... thank you
      Bring it on you lovers of flame it turns my crank.

Slave to RP.

We believe in euthanasia here in TEC. We'll kill you any time, just ask.-Tale

Comment

• Scolve, you deserve it for the mob of bandits, rogues and ruffians and bears. I couldnt see my screen because all of them attacking and then one shouts out Traevant is our woods I was laughing so much

Thanks for the fun
        Themis attempts to strike with her fine pine quarterstave but strikes a nearby wall instead!
        You exclaim to Themis, "Wall banger!"

Lang may yer lum reek!
        We're a' Jock Tamson's bairns!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heinzius View Post
          Scolve, you deserve it for the mob of bandits, rogues and ruffians and bears. I couldnt see my screen because all of them attacking and then one shouts out Traevant is our woods I was laughing so much

Thanks for the fun
          Thanks for the recognition, but it was a joint effort between myself and Beleren. Plus Tale's inspiration. You guys earned the heck out of every sen and SP you got in that fight.
          GM Scolve

Comment

• Originally posted by Scolve View Post
            Thanks for the recognition, but it was a joint effort between myself and Beleren. Plus Tale's inspiration. You guys earned the heck out of every sen and SP you got in that fight.
            I actually thought it was Tale at first hahaha.
            Themis attempts to strike with her fine pine quarterstave but strikes a nearby wall instead!

Lang may yer lum reek!

Comment

• Kudos! The archer and the hungry bear. Shoot the damn bear! lol
              TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
              Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
              Originally posted by Bucaria
              The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heinzius View Post
                I actually thought it was Tale at first hahaha.
                I taught them well.
                Game Master Tale
                Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tale View Post
                  I taught them well.
                  Kudos for that also then as I for one am enjoying the bandits.

Lang may yer lum reek!

Comment

• Kudos to Tale for making changes to tears based on player concerns. I will have to check these out again sometime.

Comment

• kudos to castael, youre like an rp crack dealer
                      Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
                      Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

• kudos to Scolve, and whoever else was behind that massive bandit fight tonight. Haven't had a fight like that in a long time

Comment

• To whomever ran the random NPC Constable encounter.
                          Sorry my computer crashed at that moment, and we didn't get to interact.
                          More of that. Please and thank you.
                          Why: Talius has a burr up his butt

Comment

• Kudos to Castael for making so much lore available to so many PCs.
                            "But the fact is that it doesn't take long for the experience of the Numinous to unhinge the mind." - Umberto Eco, Foucault's Pendulum

Comment

• Scolve Saves the Day

Huge kudos to Scolve for helping me smooth out what would have been a gaping hole in the story-line last night.

"Hey, I need to improv here, anyone back there want to play along?"

He stepped up immediately and provided exactly what was needed, even though it's an area he is largely unfamiliar with. I cannot express my gratitude for that. Well done!
                              Luck! - You can't do that while you are stunned.

combat <me>
                              If you have any doubts as to your own fighting ability, try the 'skills' command.

Comment

• kudos to whoever was doing the Cinerans in franilus tonight..made for some fun RP
                                You purr to RaJean, "Didn't you get the memo? Abnormal is the new normal."

Comment

Working...
                                X