No announcement yet.

GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to echo the kudos and add my thanks to the GMs for adding some unique items to the game world. Struthea came by twice with fabric and threads, and was able to grant a couple of requests. I have no idea how difficult it is to code these items and deal with a crowd of 15 excited characters each with a wish list, but I assume it's harder than I imagine.

Since I came back to the game 8 months ago, there have been events for custom descriptions, custom items, and now unique clothing options. Thanks for giving each character the ability to make their gameworld personal.
    Originally posted by Ravenlark
    Miri, you are such an OOC rebel.
    Taking things out of context ftw:
    <Wallace thinks aloud: Leonias, Cleburnus, Occulo and work your way down the list.>

Comment

Alright, alright. Bactrian is making me not hate the staff so much. Not a bad feat after 8 years of disappointment.

I don't give a shit about quarterly projections or a fantastic new restructuring. I see a real, tangible change, and I give Kudos. I saw 4 or 5 firsthand which is rather impressive.

Comment

Yes, Bactrian has been my only good experience with TEC staff in the majority of a decade.

The last friendly conversation I had with staff involved my pet hummingbird spontaneously exploding.

Comment

Trials and Circumstance

I wish to offer both my thanks and Kudos to those involved, GMs specifically with the event surrounding Walker Trolce. The Priests' Council was a wonderful kick-off to what is hopefully a resurrected story-arc. Trolce was magnificent. Thank you all kindly.
          Luck! - You can't do that while you are stunned.

combat <me>
          If you have any doubts as to your own fighting ability, try the 'skills' command.

Comment

ereals scrotum on a stick FTW!

Comment

Kudos to Bact for saving me from the dreaded FACEHUGGAS! And for the recent additions to the GM staff. Always good to see new faces.
              Awesome.

Comment

Big Kudos to the GM's spoke to Bact during office time, then the Event with Tale was amazing. And To Tiehn also for quick response to request.
                House Debraska haha... all I can say is you are correct and you should bite me!

Comment

Uzak is the best

Uzak is the best, he answered my request in record time and made it very nice and pleasant to handle things. Thanks for being so wonderful.

Comment

I wanted to give kudos to Uzak. He's responded immediately and fixed two bugs for me in the last couple of weeks.
                    Last edited by Miri_arielle; 02-15-2011, 03:01 PM.
                    <Wallace thinks aloud: Leonias, Cleburnus, Occulo and work your way down the list.>

Comment

I second the comments about Uzak being quick with requests.

Bact for his efforts to update some systems seriously in need.
                      Ephaelion says to you, "I can just picture in my head the grandmaster brigand locksmith spending days jamming repeatedly one such coffer, thinking 'They will all pay when they open it and find only a sen inside'"

Danasei says to you, "What is this reference to a flower other than daisies!? I DO NOT LIKE IT."

An urchin with tattered large sacks on his arms runs through the area, clutching a flint-tipped spear yelling, "Rue! Rue! Rue!"

Comment

Let's make that 3 rescues from Uzak.

Comment

let us face it Uzak is faster then the speed of light at getting things done for us.

Comment

So I wake up today and guess what? Uzak to the rescue again! Uzak has a red and blue suit with a cape and a big U on his chest. Super GM about people!

Comment

Kudos to the GM that deleted my unanswered @requests.

Comment

Kudos to the GMs for the impromptu Legio mini-event. A seemingly boring routine patrol turned out to be something extraordinary. Thanks for giving us recruits something to look forward to.
                                Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be.
                                Be one.

~ Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Working...
                                X