No announcement yet.

GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo... I won't post about archery anymore. Promise.

Comment

• To the cloth trader tonight... thank you. Thank you for it, as I haven't been around to see a random event in far too long.
      Why: Talius has a burr up his butt

Comment

• To the GM who cleaned up the 'sskills' list to stop listing languages that are now fluent. THANK YOU! Seeing .00000679 SP there constantly drove me crazy!

Comment

• Kudos to Castael for keeping us on our toes!

Comment

• Castael - kudos and thanks for another compelling round of RP.

Also, pretty great touch:

A blood-covered bowsprit protrudes from the other vessel and over the deck. The corpse of Biton is impaled on the broad spike of the bowsprit.

>Get Biton

You carefully lift the impaled body off of the long spike.

A great deal of blood drips down onto the deck.

Comment

• Kudos to Tale for making me laugh while Iskibelle was being a pest in thoughts about Conforters the other day.

Apparently, it depends on which part you skin, but they do make decent blankets. Like Tauntauns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elowynn
                It's nice to have some opportunities to spend coin of late. Personally, I think it's been over an IRL year since I've had any reason at all to make or spend in-game wealth. A kudos to SGs and GMs alike involved in crafting, merchanting, custom item efforts lately.
                Agreed. Having an actual story behind Farhad and Belhrad made it a lot more than some gimmick at getting money out of the economy. Absolutely well done and very much appreciated for the effort that went into this

Comment

• Whomever is the Gm who has been spawning the bandits,much <3
                  It makes me feel needed again.
                  "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kered View Post
                    Whomever is the Gm who has been spawning the bandits,much <3
                    It makes me feel needed again.
                    In the TM woods?

That'd be your ever friendly woodsie Nibor. All I did is idle in those woods. Dozens spawn within 30 minutes.

Comment

• Couple thinking ones, and some that reacted when i yelled at them i was back, it was actually pretty great.
                      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

• Kudos to Cyradis for putting up with all of your guys difficult request for the May Promo. You know who you are, and for mine also

Comment

• Originally posted by AshrammIX View Post
                          Kudos to Cyradis for putting up with all of your guys difficult request for the May Promo. You know who you are, and for mine also
                          Her turnaround time on requests is just godly from what I've heard and seen in the past.

Cyradis 2016.

Comment

• Major kudos to Tale on the massive non-com overhaul, particularly considering it was redone on the fly. Thank you!
                            Got Questions? We've got answers!
                            Join us at http://eternal-city.wikidot.com
                            Top Mud Sites - http://bit.ly/VoteTEC
                            Mud Connector - http://bit.ly/TECMudCon

Comment

• Definitely major kudos to Tale, and all those who helped him.

Comment

• Don't take too much pride in your new shops, the old ones still have a place in our hearts!

Good job on the new game additions, all of you.

Steps gots hats for days!

Comment

Working...
                                X