No announcement yet.

GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Kudo's to pretty much all the GM's for doing everything they do daily.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

• Good job to who ever did my festival Cult tailoring item. I left a lot of room in it and you did a spectacular job.

Comment

• Kudos to the Halloween stuff. Was great to see people interacting with each other, even if it did lead to getting beat down by fire hounds and humanoids.
        TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
        Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
        Originally posted by Bucaria
        The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

• I second that, I enjoyed this a lot,
          Bring it on you lovers of flame it turns my crank.

Slave to RP.

We believe in euthanasia here in TEC. We'll kill you any time, just ask.-Tale

Comment

• Seriously! I almost see the minor updates thread updated as often as any other thread now. Truly amazing. Kudos folks and Happy Holidays!

Comment

• Eh, While I love all the new changes, i went from mastery style cuts in skinning to slopppy? Eh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kered View Post
                Eh, While I love all the new changes, i went from mastery style cuts in skinning to slopppy? Eh
                You were probably in the bugged levels of the skills, I bet. I talked with Tale for over 2 hours yesterday about skinning. I left all my notes at work though or I'd share.
                TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
                Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
                Originally posted by Bucaria
                The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

• Awesome

A lot of changes lately, and it really feels like the GM's are listening to user feedback and thinking things through.

Awesome work GM's, and have yourself a merry massive Christmas!

Comment

• No kidding definately a fun event. Didnt understand how it works for critters though, 6 different hunting areas and notta

Comment

• 100 role points for logging in on Christmas.
                      300 role points for burning parchments.
                      200 role points for story points.

600 role points plus whatever I got for playing today. Kudos and thank you GMs! Merry Christmas.
                      VOTE!!! TMS

http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/vo...e+Eternal+City

Originally posted by xiaozh
                      There, I saw Neptune himself demonstrating Hypnoticus Pirate Style.
                      Originally posted by SirLocke
                      Hypnoticus and I remember a time when those that wield tridents were gods among mere mortal men.

Comment

• Kodos to Tale, for not only all the fixes he has been doing lately, but also for immediately fixing issues I was having with the vet character packages. Instant fixes that literally made this one of the most fun experiences I have ever had making a vet character. Didn't realize how much fun it could be to create a character, generally I created characters with only stats in mine.

Thank you to Tale for all your hard work, and to Sceadu for putting Vet packages on sale this month. !!!

Comment

• The Gm doing the piercing, totally nailed it, so super happy.

Comment

• Sceadu has been so quick to respond to the mechanics bug requests I've sent in lately. Thank you! It's really helpful to get a response, and so rapidly.

Comment

• Thank you for the swamps fun and opportunity to RP, Castael! I would love to see more of that.

Comment

• To whichever person orchestrated the events tonight in Franlius Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X