No announcement yet.

GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Tale and Pranzor lately for taking into account player input and implementing changes based on it. Nice to see a few majorly silly things in the game get adjusted.

Comment

• Big thanks to Cyradis and Siddhe for consistently being there watching and awarding people for in depth role play. Really helps keep people motivated

Comment

• Kudos to whoever is Belhrad and the new shop. We're all gonna go broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ilkilyn View Post
          Big thanks to Cyradis and Siddhe for consistently being there watching and awarding people for in depth role play. Really helps keep people motivated
          Originally posted by herdias View Post
          Kudos to whoever is Belhrad and the new shop. We're all gonna go broke.
          I couldn't agree more to both of these. The new shop is simply amazing and getting a little RP award for casual RP'ing has been really awesome!
          Originally posted by Dyro
          Good RP is consistency.
          Originally posted by Cloudy
          Shiloboy wins.
          Fatality.
          Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Giant Kudo's to whomever is doing the R'k huntress line, I try to make everyone, its alot of fun, the fishing event made me laugh
            The Brotherhood of Traevant-Medivh Server

Traevant Militia First Speaker

Jerkface

Comment

• Originally posted by Kered View Post
              Giant Kudo's to whomever is doing the R'k huntress line, I try to make everyone, its alot of fun, the fishing event made me laugh
              I agree. I specifically learned craft pole and fishing on my new guy to go to this event...then got arrested for public aggression at the ludus cause new chars dont have passivewield on by default. (doh). Still was able to enjoy it with my other guy. Definitely a nice break from the normal rescue mission.

Comment

• Kudos to whoever fixed withdrawing large amounts of money and the bank clerk dumping it all over the floor. I hated playing the "Can I pick it up before someone else does" game.

Comment

• Originally posted by herdias View Post
                  Kudos to whoever fixed withdrawing large amounts of money and the bank clerk dumping it all over the floor. I hated playing the "Can I pick it up before someone else does" game.
                  Since I'd rather just ask here - what does this do now?

Do they just hand you a large sack that holds it all?
                  Originally posted by Dyro
                  Good RP is consistency.
                  Originally posted by Cloudy
                  Shiloboy wins.
                  Fatality.
                  Keep up the good work.

Comment

• An armful of sacks.

Comment

• Kudos Tale for the Knockers. Knocks. Nocks. And many other woodsie additions. Awesome!

Kudos Scolve for his infinite toes and infinite patience for walls of texts. Kudos for making Belhrad's feel like such a personalized experience.

Kudos Siddhe for accommodating the timing of an alteration request.

Comment

• Seriously, GM's as a whole, you've been nailing it for months now. Not sure if I said it before, but it feels like this is a second (and far larger) renaissance

Comment

• Scolve. Can't say enough good things about you. Thanks for being easy to communicate with and non-combative like some of your counterparts.

Comment

Working...
                          X