No announcement yet.

GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudo's to Pranzor for sending me the commands and not making me feel stupid about what i thought was a broken guard when nope i'm just dumb
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

• Kudos to Tale for the latest additions. Pretty awesome stuff!

Comment

• Kudos to the GM's for - Wyvric wipes a long well polished bar with a rag absently, "You kids do know
        this is a whorehouse, right?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lusama View Post
          Kudos to the GM's for - Wyvric wipes a long well polished bar with a rag absently, "You kids do know
          this is a whorehouse, right?"
          This little bit with Wyvric was great. Kudos to TAG and the GM's for the super fun event. Was a nice diversion all around.
          The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
          Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

• Kudos to whichever gm made that fix so fast I couldn't even do it twice. Lighter is better.

Comment

• To the Staff:

As a player who can remember when the game would revert, shut down, and have it be a only negative experience I want to say - Thank you and Kudos for the changes!

Not only did we know about the Spectre problems ahead of time - but on this recent revert it was communicated on social media and a compensation given out. That doesn't mean we should always expect something from the staff when things go wrong - but it is nice to be considered as a community and handed something to soften the blow a bit.
              TEC Discord Link!

VOTE FOR TEC!

Originally posted by Dyro
              "Good RP is consistency."

Originally posted by Cloudy
              "Shiloboy wins.
              Fatality.
              Keep up the good work."

Comment

• Have been noticing a lot of tweaked/new places to explore - Kudos to the staff who've been adding these super awesome surprises.

Comment

• So... Big Big Kudos to the entire staff for the Isle of Slaves storyline opportunity and especially you Cyradis for all the work done in such a short time.
                  And big kudos to all that are involved in that new adventure!

And from now on, what happens on the Island stays on the Island!

Comment

• Wanted to say Kudos for the Auction last night!

I enjoyed the theme of the items and the little girl at the end was really epic. Well done!
                    TEC Discord Link!

VOTE FOR TEC!

"Shiloboy wins.
                    Fatality.
                    Keep up the good work."

Comment

• More staff Kudos

Siddhe and Cyradis- For the help closing one story and being so darn active. It may not seem like much but when RP is rewarded for putting effort into Roleplay that little acknowledgement is such a big inspiration to continue to build a character story and RP with others. Thank you!

Pranzor - From a name I do not see around often this GM works fast. I found a bug and reported it. I had a response within 10 minutes of the report. I know that isn't always going to be the case but man was I really impressed! Thanks for putting up with my dreadful original report. I promise if I find anymore bugs I'll do a better job of writing up reports so it makes it easier for ya'll to recreate and fix them
                      TEC Discord Link!

VOTE FOR TEC!

"Shiloboy wins.
                      Fatality.
                      Keep up the good work."

Comment

Working...
                      X