No announcement yet.

GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Siddeh for those little bits of RP from character interactions. Getting kudos when I didn't do my homework made me laugh hard.

Comment

• Kudos to siddha and analog for all the fun
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

• Kudos to Tale for the egg stuff, we had a bunch of fun

Comment

• thank you Siddhe for all the keeping us informed, and raining trout

Comment

• Just a giant thank you to Tale who I know has been sick. Thank you for all you do feel better buddy

Comment

• Huge shout out and thank you to all of our GMs, and major thank you to many of the quick responses to questions no matter how big or small that are.

Comment

• From where I'm sitting, Siddhe is carrying this game on her back right now. If we ever pull out of this low, it'll be thanks to her.

Comment

• I would like to personally give Analog the highest regards possible, after a very long story arc non stop action packed, thank you for an amazing ending of the story line. Keep up the work you rule

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark997895 View Post
                    From where I'm sitting, Siddhe is carrying this game on her back right now. If we ever pull out of this low, it'll be thanks to her.
                    While I appreciate the compliment, I assure you it's a team effort. I'm just the loud one.

Comment

• Kudos on being the loud one. We need a community ambassador and you do a good job at it.

Comment

• Siddhe thank you for all the little additions you have been adding, the fish battering ram to smash the legion fort is great

Comment

• I'd like to give kudos to both Siddhe and Pranzor for coming out and trying to actively communicate with the playerbase at large (both in the forums and in the game itself). The path you are taking isn't an easy one, I know as I've been in your position before and it will take a very long time before the players' general attitude and behavior will change, but if you keep doing that work it will pay off in the months/years to come.

Don't let the dream die!

Comment

• Pranzor.

Back to back answers to @requests and @reports within hours.

Sometimes it's the little things.

​​​

Comment

• Kudos to GMs for the bulk iron buyer! This makes my life so much easier. <3

Comment

• @ pranzor master of bug fixes

Comment

Working...
                                X