Announcement

Collapse

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
See more
See less

GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between the constant bug fixes, constant additions/new features, the HUGE effort by GM's to keep discussions open and freely offer transparency and take feedback and input, I'm personally feeling we're seeing that we're headed in a direction that will both keep players and bring back old ones. I can't name any single GM here, as all of the "active" GM's have been part of this, and even though we don't see his name, Sceadu is surely having to sign off on and guide the narrative of GM interaction with the playerbase.

Well done guys; seriously, thank you.

Comment

• Big Kudos to Pranzor for resolving the request for "The bandage around your .....restricts your movement." message that triggers very often in Franlius.

Comment

• Kudos to the staff person who's been doing the trader, Gortias. Appreciating that he's set up shop in a lot of out of the way, neglected spots, which helps reminds players what kindsa things are already on offer around town. Been nifty stuff, nice options, good prices, too.

Comment

• Giant kudos to Siddhe for having to read through all the requests
          "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

• Kudos to Pranzor for fixing an issue with Markad Slash that I reported just yesterday!

Comment

• Thanks to the masked hero of proper feng shui. <3
              The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
              Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

• Kudos to all the hard work going on, promises kept, I resubbed today

Comment

• So much to be thankful, the new apple job, and shop - great for anyone, its not game breaking coin but you can make enough killing pests and apples to afford lesson, or skip the entire killing pests just gather apples so its great for everyone.
                  Thanks for the fort work as well, yes, I resub'd today cause all the great changes

Comment

• kudos to Tale for ore stealing bandit fleeing good times, a giant event!

Comment

• Kudos to Pranzor for updating the learn/train commands. Stuff like that is excellent "clean up" of largely unnecessary consumptions of time and needless up entering. Danke!

Comment

• The GM's are amazing, keep up the great work!

Comment

• the last month gms have been amazing

Comment

• I have to send out a kudos to the gms and sgs. Tale and Pranzor for fixing almost every bug I send in, or at least attending to it and letting me know the outcome, it is appreciated, this is typically done quickly too. Within a day or two I find a reply in my inbox. Thanks! It is appreciated when suggestions are replied to as well, not to mention added directly. Thank you! There has been a lot of these over the past couple months and I'm thankful for your speedy action.

Analog, great job on your impromptu events as well as scheduled events. Your effort is appreciated. Thank you!

Siddhe, thank you for trying to be more face forward with the playerbase about what is going on behind the scenes. It is appreciated. Thank you!

All in all kudos to the staff for all their hard work, we do appreciate it, even when we don't agree with it at times. Thank you!

Comment

• Kudos to Pranzor for a well-explained bug report. Made me feel like even I understood it, and I understand very little to nothing at all.

Comment

• Kudos to the new GM Senses, you made looting great again!

Comment

Working...
                                X