No announcement yet.

GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Tale tonight for making Beta-testing a ton of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by cresty View Post
      Kudos to Tale tonight for making Beta-testing a ton of fun.
      This again.

Comment

• Wow Tale.. just WOW! Today's event was amazing. I thought it might be an event that would be an hour, maybe two but this was a rich event that was a ton of fun and a lot of people were present at. I thank you for all the work you put behind this event. I am very pleased and excited about the creative work you do and continue to do.

Thanks, Tale!
        ----
        Tale: My biggest moral boost every day is knowing that at any time I choose, I can spawn giant fire-breathing demon badgers that devour buildings, and watch Iridine fall in a single day. And choosing not to.

Comment

• I really enjoyed the event and the banditos had some cool stuff on them. Only issue I had was if I'm 100/50 and can't hit them...then what about people who just wanna join in? I felt like a bug abuser because I just dropped to aggresive and roundstriked most of the bandits to death with faint wounds. It was that or wear myself for no reason. Other than that, I had an awesome time and glad it was a long event because I had to take my mom to dinner at five for mothers day. WTG Tale.

Comment

• Big kudos to Tale for such a successful long going event. I had a sneaking suspicion the event was supposed to end earlier than it had been going on, but due to the overwhelming response from the players, more tidbits were added to satiate our lust for blood.

Amazing execution which kept everyone very busy. It was nice having the Legio, Militias and civilians all band together.
            Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be.
            Be one.

~ Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by Herdias86 View Post
              I really enjoyed the event and the banditos had some cool stuff on them. Only issue I had was if I'm 100/50 and can't hit them...then what about people who just wanna join in? I felt like a bug abuser because I just dropped to aggresive and roundstriked most of the bandits to death with faint wounds. It was that or wear myself for no reason. Other than that, I had an awesome time and glad it was a long event because I had to take my mom to dinner at five for mothers day. WTG Tale.
              Feint destroys. Just a little FYI for the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kritios View Post
                Relatedly, NPC guards have been lobotomized and should no longer spam you by re-guarding you after each step.
                I love you.

Have my man babies.
                an Iridine officer responds from afar, "Sometimes I feel like Agent Smith when I go from NPC to NPC."

Tale responds from afar, "No problem. Hope you decide to join in. The event group(s) will need the intelligence boost. "

Comment

• Tale for the 'impromtu event', if you will.

Comment

• GM Tale: You rock. Thanks.

Ex Chao Venit Claritas
                    From Chaos comes Clarity

Comment

• Originally posted by Krakyll View Post
                      GM Tale: You rock. Thanks.
                      It's true.
                      Charmander died \(シ)/

soundsofstones : troll complete
                      soundsofstones : goin to get some chocolate milk

Comment

• I agree thanks Tale! Most fun Ive had in years!
                        [Difficulty: 45 , Roll: 100]
                        In an impressive show of strength, you wrench away your iron cestus from a man in a hooded cloak and send his razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle flying!
                        You are no longer busy.

You take a razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle.
                        You put a razor-sharp iron scylesca with an engraved handle in a black doeskin large sack.

Comment

• Tale, thank you for your help and patience.
                          Mondan never looked so snazzy

You have just been awarded 20 role points.(For being a part of the most disturbing scene I've ever been involved with in TEC. Ever.)

Comment

• Tale, or whoever ran the event tonight. Please please leave these bandits and their dogs. They're a step towards the awesome end-game content we all want. Appears to be a good reward for a good risk.

Comment

• Thanks Tale for the random mini-event just because I copy/pasted. 8)

Comment

• Also, Kudos to whoever updated the rain echo's...if they were even updated. They're exceptionally awesome as of late.

Comment

Working...
                                X