Announcement

Collapse

Downtimes: June 24 - July 2nd

We've got another batch of shutdowns coming in late June and early July, so that the machines can be repaired for the newest bug, the ZombieLoad CPU bug.

In general, the Genesis games (Grendel, TEC, TEC-Test) all have reboots scheduled for the absolute middle of the night, so I'll be taking each down the previous evening at midnight and bringing them back up the next morning at 9am.

The SkotOS games have always been more robust about reboots, so we'll let them reboot on their own, though there's some chance for an ~2 hour data loss. In any case, I'll be checking them after the 2-hour window when I can, though Marrach has a middle-of-the-night reboot, so that'll be the next morning.

The UserDB and Web reboots will cause some downtime for the entire site, but again they will hopefully come up cleanly.

GENESIS:

- Shutdown Grendel (late Sunday 6/23)

- Startup Grendel (early Monday 6/24)

- Shutdown TEC (late Monday 6/24)

- Startup TEC (early Tuesday 6/25)

- Check TEC Client (9pm Tuesday 6/25)

- Shutdown TEC-Test (late Thursday 6/27)

- Startup TEC-Test (Friday 6/28)

SKOTOS:

- Marrach (Monday early morning 6/24)

- Ironclaw (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Lovecraft, Lazarus (Monday 8pm-10pm 7/2)

MAIN SITE:

- UserDB (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Web (Sunday 9pm-11pm 6/30)
See more
See less

GM and SG Kudos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krakyll
    started a topic GM and SG Kudos

GM and SG Kudos

Ok, so I know I should start by saying that I think it would be nice to have a thread where we Kudos GMs when they do something positive. This is a good way to promote construct praise instead of negative criticism. It could also be a good point of reference (and reminders) that GMs and SGs do have a strong positive impact on the game.

So I'm going to start off with this:

I'm giving major Kudos to GM/SG Cyradis for his/her immediate response to my @request. He/she responded within two days, and the item request was fulfilled within 24 hours of our final communication.

That is the fastest response that I have ever received from any GM for an item alteration request.

Kudos to Cyradis.

I also do want to give Kudos to Bactrian and the SG in charge of Maksil, Trolce and NPCs as part of the Undone storyline. Cumulative storyline arcs are incredible and add immensely to the game. I'm sure Larix' player agrees with me on this.

Thanks for what you do.

• Lusama
    replied
    Sweet event earlier! Awesome stuff

Leave a comment:

• Elowynn
    replied
    Kudos to Senses for the new loot command option. Things like this that improve tedious things in the game are much needed. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Ellingson
    replied
    Kudos to the new GM Senses, you made looting great again!

Leave a comment:

• Dark997895
    replied
    Kudos to Pranzor for a well-explained bug report. Made me feel like even I understood it, and I understand very little to nothing at all.

Leave a comment:

• Knowless
    replied
    I have to send out a kudos to the gms and sgs. Tale and Pranzor for fixing almost every bug I send in, or at least attending to it and letting me know the outcome, it is appreciated, this is typically done quickly too. Within a day or two I find a reply in my inbox. Thanks! It is appreciated when suggestions are replied to as well, not to mention added directly. Thank you! There has been a lot of these over the past couple months and I'm thankful for your speedy action.

Analog, great job on your impromptu events as well as scheduled events. Your effort is appreciated. Thank you!

Siddhe, thank you for trying to be more face forward with the playerbase about what is going on behind the scenes. It is appreciated. Thank you!

All in all kudos to the staff for all their hard work, we do appreciate it, even when we don't agree with it at times. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    the last month gms have been amazing

Leave a comment:

• Ellingson
    replied
    The GM's are amazing, keep up the great work!

Leave a comment:

• Elowynn
    replied
    Kudos to Pranzor for updating the learn/train commands. Stuff like that is excellent "clean up" of largely unnecessary consumptions of time and needless up entering. Danke!

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    kudos to Tale for ore stealing bandit fleeing good times, a giant event!

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    So much to be thankful, the new apple job, and shop - great for anyone, its not game breaking coin but you can make enough killing pests and apples to afford lesson, or skip the entire killing pests just gather apples so its great for everyone.
    Thanks for the fort work as well, yes, I resub'd today cause all the great changes

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    Kudos to all the hard work going on, promises kept, I resubbed today

Leave a comment:

• Stonespyder
    replied
    Thanks to the masked hero of proper feng shui. <3

Leave a comment:

• TEC_Ghuan
    replied
    Kudos to Pranzor for fixing an issue with Markad Slash that I reported just yesterday!

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    Giant kudos to Siddhe for having to read through all the requests

Leave a comment:

Working...
X