Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kered
    replied
    Kudos to Analog (for being analog) and Tale for trout, saltyness, and being Tale. I appericate both of you

Leave a comment:

• Trisidius
    replied
    Just a general kudos to all the staff right now. Just everyone seems to be jumping in and doing things. I know my @reports are being replied to promptly no matter how trivial and annoying, and the interactions in game have been good. Kind of feeling a bit of an old vibe again. It's exciting to see.

Leave a comment:

• Elowynn
    replied
    Kudos to Pranzor for fixing bugs like Seld Ferry emotes and sending notes to some of the people who reported it. Really appreciate the small acknowledgement that the reports are helpful in alerting you guys to issues. Thumbs up.

Leave a comment:

• Ariden
    replied
    Kudos to Sidhhe. I had an issue in which I had a disagreement with another GM. I asked the situation to be elevated to her and she took care of the manner in a timely and professional manner. The decision did not go my way but because of the way it was handled I will sub for the year as soon as the new schedule comes out.

Leave a comment:

• ArchMagi
    replied
    sgproclaim for sg responding.

Leave a comment:

• jkidd
    replied
    kudos to Analog for quickly answering an @request. also how do you respond to an SG?

Leave a comment:

• Trisidius
    replied
    Sometimes, you have to sit back and appreciate the little things a GM does that make the game's stupid moments into a good one. Senses, you are an absolute good sport and I really appreciate you jumping in to help with one of my more stupid moments in this game. Tale - Thanks for supporting with jokes and jabs!

Leave a comment:

• Ciaran
    replied
    Kudos to Tale for wasting thirty-sixty minutes with me discussing something I consider a vast recurring issue.

Still have said concerns, but at least he listened to them. Figured he deserved a little love.

Leave a comment:

• Ilkilyn
    replied
    Also just thanks to GM's who are watching and rewarding RP that might otherwise go unnoticed by the larger gameworld

Leave a comment:

• Trisidius
    replied
    Thanks Senses (I think it was you) for fetching my guy from jail after a bug put him there. And for fixing the underlying issue too. Appreciate the quick response time.

Leave a comment:

• Magey
    replied
    Kudos to A trader. Interesting concept and I enjoyed the bartering. Look forward to future encounters.

Leave a comment:

• Trisidius
    replied
    Kudos to Siddhe for creeping on my guy's wedding! And using the word "Heroic" three times in one sentence when giving some RPs out. I'm going to guess writing that sentence hurt her mind - it always hurts mine!

Leave a comment:

• herdias
    replied
    Big Kudos! to Pranzor for answering bug reports like instantly. Also Kudos! to Tale for being active in the WA and talking to people. Also Kudos to Analog for creeping on everyone (in a good way) and dolling out RP rewards for RP.

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    Giant Kudos to Analog, over the last year you totally have spoiled the TM with mini little things, but tonight takes the cake, watching Herian launch himself into brain damage was amazing thank you so very much.

Leave a comment:

• Ciaran
    replied
    Kudos to Pranzor going out of his way to change an anicent hulk of metal that was suppose to be a faceplate into something I can actually at least use even if I took a lost in the reality, at least its fixed and useable now.

Also, Kudos to him for answering a question I haven't been able to get an answer to for awhile now. The feedback was appreciated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information