Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArchMagi
    replied
    cyber monday? Were these sharonpa boxes on sale?

Leave a comment:

• ChomperSauer
    replied
    Very grateful for all the Gamemasters involved in making cyber Monday happen. I was constantly checking in from work for new sales every hour and it gave me something to look forward to. I took advantage of multiple sales myself, danke. Also, to the SGs who keep the game world feeling alive for me when I can attend. I thoroughly enjoy going to these events and feeling like part of a story. Happy holidays.

Leave a comment:

• Knowless
    replied
    Kudos to Analog for their story arc of events that climaxed tonight with the Talent Show. Good job getting so many involved through out the entirety of the arc.

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    Kudo's to Analog for tonights even, the trio of festvi's where outstanding, plus who doesn't love tons of bandits

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    Kudos to Analog for all the mini hints from red hand , appreciate the love

Leave a comment:

• Elowynn
    replied
    Thank you to the staff for activity in Franlius lately. Making PC actions out there feel meaningful and alive. Kudos!

Leave a comment:

• Talax
    replied
    Senses Thank you for a perfect choice of fixes.

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    Thank you Tale, Panzor, Senses and whomever else for all the minor fixes!

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    kudos to whomever has been playing Quail, Kered adores her.

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    replied
    Kudos to whomever spawned us some super bandits during muster made it fun, plus stola’s.

Leave a comment:

• Lusama
    replied
    Sweet event earlier! Awesome stuff

Leave a comment:

• Elowynn
    replied
    Kudos to Senses for the new loot command option. Things like this that improve tedious things in the game are much needed. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Ellingson
    replied
    Kudos to the new GM Senses, you made looting great again!

Leave a comment:

• Dark997895
    replied
    Kudos to Pranzor for a well-explained bug report. Made me feel like even I understood it, and I understand very little to nothing at all.

Leave a comment:

• Knowless
    replied
    I have to send out a kudos to the gms and sgs. Tale and Pranzor for fixing almost every bug I send in, or at least attending to it and letting me know the outcome, it is appreciated, this is typically done quickly too. Within a day or two I find a reply in my inbox. Thanks! It is appreciated when suggestions are replied to as well, not to mention added directly. Thank you! There has been a lot of these over the past couple months and I'm thankful for your speedy action.

Analog, great job on your impromptu events as well as scheduled events. Your effort is appreciated. Thank you!

Siddhe, thank you for trying to be more face forward with the playerbase about what is going on behind the scenes. It is appreciated. Thank you!

All in all kudos to the staff for all their hard work, we do appreciate it, even when we don't agree with it at times. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X