This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xiaozh View Post
    How do I take a single cent, or a specific number of cents, from an group or armful? Can this be done with non-money groups?
    You can also 'get cent from cents' to grab just one at a time. Works for some other items. 'get torch from torches' etc.

Comment

Just learned this one - You can type 'exits' for a list of all visible doors.
      Originally posted by Ravenlark
      Miri, you are such an OOC rebel.
      Taking things out of context ftw:
      <Wallace thinks aloud: Leonias, Cleburnus, Occulo and work your way down the list.>

Comment

Originally posted by Miri_arielle View Post
        Just learned this one - You can type 'exits' for a list of all visible doors.
        Sartre begs to differ.
        I used to be a gladiator like you. Then I took a round-strike to the neck.

Originally posted by Cracked.com, on "Pottermore"
        But if there is real, player vs player dueling enabled, a whole realm of emergent-gameplay opportunities open up that can be used to wreck everything for everyone. We already know how this will play out - wrecking a community isn't a new hobby, not since the Vikings invented player-killing in the eighth century

Comment

I wanna do the honors!

@hps

Can now be used to toggle on and off a compact health prompt that appears every time you are hit by an enemy combatant. The colors change depending on how badly you are injured and it is accurate to the first decimal.

Gladiators and Enemies of the Republic beware! And harken to your impending demise!
          Signature.

Comment

I like this thread.

For Active X Client users, you can use MACROADD to add macros to supplement @macros.

To add a macro to MACROADD, type MACROADD <macro> full command

Example:
            MACROADD g get (g tor from sack = get torch from sack)
            MACROADD f from (g food f food = get food from food)
            MACROADD r retreat (r w = retreat west)
            MACROADD pp corpse (g dag f 2 pp = get dagger from 2 corpse)
            MACROADD gg group (gg all pp = group all corpse)
            etc

To list your macros in MACROADD, type MACROLIST

To remove a macro from MACROADD, type MACROREMOVE <macro>

To save your macro list in MACROADD after changes, type MACROSTORE

Keep in mind, these work hand in hand with the @macro system.
            Originally posted by Usuichii
            Vyshka the Wyvern hisses to a round silver mirror, "Rythvea"

If you say it three times, they say they'll come after you that night.
            Originally posted by fiendish_thingy
            They say the last thing you notice before you die is the faint smell of cinnamon and bacon.
            Originally posted by kaoslace
            I find your lack of doughnuts disturbing.

Comment

About the HPs: GASP! That is freaking amazing. I need to spar the bejiminy out of some people to test what various moves/stances/weapons do.

Any volunteers?
              I used to be a gladiator like you. Then I took a round-strike to the neck.

Originally posted by Cracked.com, on "Pottermore"
              But if there is real, player vs player dueling enabled, a whole realm of emergent-gameplay opportunities open up that can be used to wreck everything for everyone. We already know how this will play out - wrecking a community isn't a new hobby, not since the Vikings invented player-killing in the eighth century

Comment

What a beautiful discovery through collaboration (meaning HML found it while I got a pedicure):

skill ? <skill name>
                -Shows you the syntax for one specific skill.

And as always:
                skill ?
                -Shows you the syntax for all of your skills.

Comment

You can also type ROLLCREDITS to win the game. Booyah.

But for any people who hate lots of screen scroll...
                  Not only does the skill ? <skill> name do you good, but you can type

skill <skillname> to bring up your list of that specific skill, you sp and moves.
                  (ie: skill staves)
                  You can type
                  learn <skillset> from a trainer if you don't want to see the entire list of multiple skillsets a trainer is teaching.
                  (ie: learn staves)
                  I actually didn't realize that till last year, so it's sort of a nice little text saver.

You have just been awarded 20 role points.(For being a part of the most disturbing scene I've ever been involved with in TEC. Ever.)

Comment

Originally posted by Siek View Post
                    You can also type ROLLCREDITS to win the game. Booyah.

But for any people who hate lots of screen scroll...
                    Not only does the skill ? <skill> name do you good, but you can type

skill <skillname> to bring up your list of that specific skill, you sp and moves.
                    (ie: skill staves)
                    You can type
                    learn <skillset> from a trainer if you don't want to see the entire list of multiple skillsets a trainer is teaching.
                    (ie: learn staves)
                    I actually didn't realize that till last year, so it's sort of a nice little text saver.
                    I use skill <skillname> all the time, especially when I forget what weapon attacks my character I haven't played in 43590340957 years has. 8)

Comment

Auxilii Recruitment.

I don't know when the last recruitment was, but I have been friends with many Auxilii members in the past, and helped countless newbies. I think its only fitting that I have one of my very nice characters become an Auxilii. Please PM me or let me know about this.

Thanks.

Comment

How many days in Iridine are IRL? I want to get an inn room, but trying to figure out how much I need to make a day IRL to be able to afford it...

Comment

every 1 RL day is 4 IC days.

There are 8 days to an IC week. Therefore every 48 hours RL is 1 week in game.

There are 45 weeks to a year. Therefore every 90 RL days are 1 year in game.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
                          HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

Originally posted by Armataan View Post
                            every 1 RL day is 4 IC days.

There are 8 days to an IC week. Therefore every 48 hours RL is 1 week in game.

There are 45 weeks to a year. Therefore every 90 RL days are 1 year in game.
                            Thank you very much! That helped a ton

Comment

Originally posted by Pikestr28 View Post
                              Thank you very much! That helped a ton
                              Happy to help!

Have fun in there.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
                              HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

I can't figure out how to withdraw something from an organizational bank account, and it's driving me insane.
                                Originally posted by Japes
                                It's someone slapping a "Smite Me GMs!" sticker on their forehead.
                                "Believe your voice can mean something"

Alurea Balasarre

Comment

Working...
                                X