This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Withdraw <item> from group

Don't put the name of the group...just use 'group'.

Comment

What is awesome, is forgetting that at least once every 3 months, and having to use org-chat to find out OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
      HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

Is there a command that tells you how many SP you've earned during the weeks cycle or how much 'rollover sp' you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Pikestr28 View Post
          Is there a command that tells you how many SP you've earned during the weeks cycle or how much 'rollover sp' you have?
          No, unfortunately. You can keep rather accurate track by using the @sp-count command at the start of a cycle and keeping tally, but that's about it.
          "I would have written of me on my stone: I had a lover's quarrel with the world," Robert Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Livak View Post
            No, unfortunately. You can keep rather accurate track by using the @sp-count command at the start of a cycle and keeping tally, but that's about it.
            Thank you, I'll try this since I won't be back on until the counter resets. Much appreciated. Still...wish there was a rollover sp type command introduced.

Comment

Auxilii Assist

If you need Auxilii assistance and no one responds on Aux-Chat, try using the ASSIST command. This will send your request to the Auxilii members, who can then respond as soon as they are available.

To use this, simply type:

assist <request>

Thank you to Vinian's player for reminding us of this useful tool!

Comment

Arrow making help...

How to use hedgehog or Porcupine quills in the arrow making skill?

Can't find anything on it...
                A man in a bright orange mask in the shape of a sunburst gently strikes a small brass gong with a leather-wrapped rod.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjames View Post
                  How to use hedgehog or Porcupine quills in the arrow making skill?

Can't find anything on it...
                  because you can't, it's branches, feathers, and arrowheads, not quills.

Comment

Interesting...

then what value or use do quills have IG and why do people pay so much for them?

They must be useful for something...
                    A man in a bright orange mask in the shape of a sunburst gently strikes a small brass gong with a leather-wrapped rod.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchMagi View Post
                      because you can't, it's branches, feathers, and arrowheads, not quills.
                      http://www.skotos.net/forum/showpost...4&postcount=62

I don't know the syntax, though, sorry!

Comment

That answers the Question....thanks.

Comment

I'm not really sure where to post this, so...

I have one question. I logged off of my character, and then didn't come back to TEC for maybe four months?

I put her to sleep in the Toga Inn gardens.

When I came back and logged into her... She woke up in a completely different place.

How does this happen? It's happened once before, but she/I managed to find someone to lead her back that time.

I'm very confused as to how my character manages to get so far away from where they were, when they were asleep, and not accessible to anything IC... Or at least, I don't think anything IC could get to a character that's been asleep and completely logged off of.

Any suggestions or answers?

Comment

Probably an all-too-frequent revert to a backup due to someone or something breaking TEC.

Comment

Originally posted by urek23 View Post
                              Probably an all-too-frequent revert to a backup due to someone or something breaking TEC.
                              Which was happening on a nearly weekly basis back in the day. This is my guess as well.

Comment

Where are the Auxilii? I get that we don't have many new players, but does this org have to be so woefully inactive?

How about reinstating characters that were dropped for reasons other than transgressions against the bylaws/rules. There have been recent requests for Auxilii help while I've been IG but none seem to be around. While I've done my best so assist, when they need something that my poor ol' main can't afford, then what good am I?

I don't expect character reinstatement, but some kind of presence, even if it's just for show (no new players), would be refreshing.
                                I'm on Santa's naughty list, now.

Comment

Working...
                                X