Marital Status: Single
    Citizenship Status: Foreigner
    Popularity: 0

Physical Characteristics

Height: 5' 5" Weight: 125 lbs. Handed: Right
    Eyes: blue Hair: dusky blonde Complexion: rosy

Health Points: 0/94 Fatigue: 0% State: dead

Load: 0 lbs.
    Encumbrance: You are bearing no load to speak of.

Position: laying

Attributes:
    Agility: below average Appearance: average
    Charisma: slightly below average Dexterity: slightly above average
    Empathy: average Endurance: slightly below average
    Judgement: above average Memory: slightly above average
    Perception: very good Reasoning: slightly above average
    Speed: average Strength: above average
    Willpower: fairly good

SP Gained
    ----------------------------------------

Brawling.......................................... .................301.439
    General Skills............................................ ..............49
    Tridents.......................................... .................189.225

Total SP gained............................................ ......539.664
    Total combat SP gained...........................................4 90.664

Afar Created: Wed Nov 10 03:37:10 2010
    Last Accessed: Sun May 26 01:04:16 2013

Afar retired from gameplay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone who, willingly or not, had a part in Afar's last great food adventure this evening. As you can see, I rolled him with disregard for stats and gave him the slowest most unwieldy weapon when I actually did train him ... but it fit him perfectly. I think his adjectives upon creation were something like clumsy, slow and unmotivated... haha. And apparently when you pick "obese" the game thinks 125lbs is appropriate... He really should have been something like 325lbs

I've had a lot of fun playing Afar over the last few years, especially since none of you who know me really knew who played him for the longest time! Whether it was causing havok to people I caught afk scripting, or RPing a jolly obese man second only to Ronnie in his disgusting habits... I can only hope he was as entertaining to interact with as he was fun for me to play.

Farewell, from Afar.
    Ephaelion says to you, "I can just picture in my head the grandmaster brigand locksmith spending days jamming repeatedly one such coffer, thinking 'They will all pay when they open it and find only a sen inside'"

Danasei says to you, "What is this reference to a flower other than daisies!? I DO NOT LIKE IT."

An urchin with tattered large sacks on his arms runs through the area, clutching a flint-tipped spear yelling, "Rue! Rue! Rue!"

125 pound is obese at 5' 5"!?

I think I have voluptous/buxom characters that weigh more then this guy!

Comment

Bah, I had really wanted to meet this guy one day! He sounded like fun times.

Comment

voluptuous means obese. The words are synonymous. It just has a much more positive emphasis.

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
        HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

Originally posted by Armataan View Post
          voluptuous means obese. The words are synonymous. It just has a much more positive emphasis.
          a : full of delight or pleasure to the senses : conducive to or arising from sensuous or sensual gratification : luxurious <a voluptuous dance> <voluptuous ornamentation> <a voluptuous wine>
          b : suggesting sensual pleasure by fullness and beauty of form <voluptuous nudes>
          : given to or spent in enjoyment of luxury, pleasure, or sensual gratifications <a long and voluptuous holiday Edmund Wilson>

I totally don't think either of those mean "obese".

Comment

Not really obese... but a nice way to call a woman fat, or making it seem empowering to be called fat.

Comment

Aw, it was Katya's lemon that killed him wasn't it?

It was fun to roleplay with you. Sad to see him go!

Comment

Never met him but I thought his name was hilarious since a lot of scripters have the word "afar" or "from afar" flagged to set off all kinds of alarms. Too good.

I guess that's the "causing havok to scripters" part of your eulogy. Props for hilariousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Sentael View Post
                  Never met him but I thought his name was hilarious since a lot of scripters have the word "afar" or "from afar" flagged to set off all kinds of alarms. Too good.

I guess that's the "causing havok to scripters" part of your eulogy. Props for hilariousness.
                  Glad I never talked to him IG. I'd probably have slept or 'stopped' repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweninger View Post
                    Glad I never talked to him IG. I'd probably have slept or 'stopped' repeatedly.
                    lmfao

<Afar thinks aloud: Greetings from Afar!>
                    <Culexus thinks aloud: PINK!>

Originally posted by VinianQuartz
                    HAIL CULEXUS

Comment

Working...
                    X