Woodsy Stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tale View Post
    I went through your list, Irisa. Some are not viable (would require extra mechanics to make them work, or make them useful), but I did pull and implement some of your suggestions. Check here for the release notes.
    Thanks! Looking forward to rooting around for new stuff.
    [Success: 95, Roll: 5] Pharse swings a cestus-covered fist sideways, lashing out at you with the blades of his weapon, but misses. You use the broad head of your short whip to knock aside the attack with a brute-force swat.

Comment

• Bump...*eyeshift*
      Game Master Tale
      Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

• Tale you make me happy I love the outdoors stuff
        "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

• Mad kudos my friend, thank you so much for the olive branches, you rock so hard. Hahahaha!
          Amatoria crams a fist full of biscuits in her mouth.
          You pick out a biscuit from some biscuits.
          You consume the last of a biscuit.
          Dragaxus says to you, "You know you're quite sexy when you do that."
          Amatoria spits crumbs all over, "You're just saying that."

Typically, 9 times out of 10 in TEC you are bored you just dont realize it because your brain functions at a higher rate and it keeps you from thinking about the possibility that you are simply sitting there doing absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Wolf packs!

I'd think it's more common to see a pack of wolves then a lone wolf.

Big large grey wolf walks in followed by a large group of animals.

look

Big large grey wolf, a wolf, a wolf, a wolf, a young wolf, a young wolf.

Do eeeit

Comment

• Of we are taking requests , can we code stones to say this would look good for xyz
              "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tweninger View Post
                Wolf packs!

I'd think it's more common to see a pack of wolves then a lone wolf.

Big large grey wolf walks in followed by a large group of animals.

look

Big large grey wolf, a wolf, a wolf, a wolf, a young wolf, a young wolf.

Do eeeit
                I've had these spawned on me on the mountainside in RV. It worked much like the bandit spawns from traps or bored staff. Believe the leader was "massive" or something and the rest were normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantraste View Post

I've had these spawned on me on the mountainside in RV. It worked much like the bandit spawns from traps or bored staff. Believe the leader was "massive" or something and the rest were normal.
                  Was about to say...yeah, these are a thing already. Lol

Woodlands naturally spawn single random animals - that can't be changed, but dangerous wilderness hunting grounds that spawn groups of baddies can and do sometimes have wolf packs. Most notable, as posted, in RV. Far from "civilization" as it were.
                  Game Master Tale
                  Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

Working...
                  X