Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash

Was there a crash or just me having problems logging in?

???

Zealotry version 0.7.12.4 loading...
    Connection failed: 'status: 2152398862'

You are not the only one....
    Last edited by Tjames; 11-11-2013, 07:15 PM. Reason: more info
    A man in a bright orange mask in the shape of a sunburst gently strikes a small brass gong with a leather-wrapped rod.

Comment

Buckle up folks. This plane just clipped a mountain.

Comment

Oh boy are we going to revert a week again? i mean free gsp are cool and all but gezz

Comment

I need to stop training my outdoorsman... this happened last time i trained him to dammit.

Comment

I feel like Pigman from PCU when he can finally get off the couch.

Pins and needles!
            No time for this - there are artifacts to find!

Comment

Ugh, right when I reupped to premium and trained all five characters..

Comment

I got blocked out from the game last night as well - was that just me?

Comment

Nope,not just you.
                  The body of a dead enemy always smells sweet.

Titus Flavius Vespasian.

Comment

But... But I've actually been training this week. I got 500sp...
                    Flamboyant

Comment

Originally posted by Elowynn View Post
                      I didn't have any problems last night. Sometimes I've had problems with the different clients, but when I switch another works.
                      No time for this - there are artifacts to find!

Comment

Mon Nov 11 2013 10:27:06 PM: Ninox 0.7.7 at your service!
                        Mon Nov 11 2013 10:27:06 PM: Macros loaded (0 total) for tec.skotos.net
                        Mon Nov 11 2013 10:27:06 PM: Connecting to tec.skotos.net ...
                        Mon Nov 11 2013 10:27:07 PM: Connection established
                        Mon Nov 11 2013 10:27:36 PM: Connection closed by remote host
                        Mon Nov 11 2013 10:27:39 PM: Connecting to tec.skotos.net ...
                        Mon Nov 11 2013 10:27:49 PM: Connection established
                        Mon Nov 11 2013 10:30:22 PM: Connection closed by remote host

yeah, game crashed.

Comment

Tale did you push the button again?
                          Slyteavisius says to Canadadry, "Did someone beat you while explaining how the Beatles were too emo for them or something?"

Rupert1 cheats, "Jeans are too loud. Nothing says stealth like light white cotton and sunflowers."

Originally Posted by urek23
                          Rules only apply to specific people, something everyone that plays will learn very shortly after they start.

Comment

Originally posted by Elowynn View Post
                            That was me. I tasked the system to do something massive by mistake (during post-backup lag no less), and it took about 20-30 minutes to resolve. The game was just locked up (like when backup starts) - that wasn't a crash.

Right now, I'm not sure what's going on (I've been afk for a couple hours until just now), but I've notified all the people necessary to get things back on track. We'll keep you posted as new information comes down the chain.

Not to belittle how this affects everyone (because not being able to play sucks, I know), but Grendel's Revenge DOES have a freebie account option. If no one has tried it yet, it might be a neat way to kill some time while this gets sorted out.
                            Game Master Tale
                            Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tale View Post
                              That was me. I tasked the system to do something massive by mistake (during post-backup lag no less), and it took about 20-30 minutes to resolve. The game was just locked up (like when backup starts) - that wasn't a crash.

Right now, I'm not sure what's going on (I've been afk for a couple hours until just now), but I've notified all the people necessary to get things back on track. We'll keep you posted as new information comes down the chain.

Not to belittle how this affects everyone (because not being able to play sucks, I know), but Grendel's Revenge DOES have a freebie account option. If no one has tried it yet, it might be a neat way to kill some time while this gets sorted out.
                              Im watching trailers for PS4 games I pre ordered.... 3 days to go...

Comment

Working...
                              X