Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tale View Post
    Not to belittle how this affects everyone (because not being able to play sucks, I know), but Grendel's Revenge DOES have a freebie account option. If no one has tried it yet, it might be a neat way to kill some time while this gets sorted out.
    The LOL thread is in the other section.

Comment

It's up and doesn't seem to have lost anything.

Comment

Indeed, we're back on track, no revert, no crash, etc.

Seems the system had an error that was trying to process too much information at once. The problem is being looked into, but it doesn't seem there is any immediate worry.
        Game Master Tale
        Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Creativity is putting tomatoes in a fruit salad to make mango salsa. Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is actually a smoothie. Common Sense is knowing that no, ketchup is not a smoothie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tale View Post
          Indeed, we're back on track, no revert, no crash, etc.

Seems the system had an error that was trying to process too much information at once. The problem is being looked into, but it doesn't seem there is any immediate worry.
          "I'm sorry. We are going to have to take back the Role Points awarded to Ioulinus. The system could not handle his awesomeness. Love, Tale. P.S. Grendel's revenge is equipped for his amazingness."

True story.
          Newpatriot frowns to you, "I don't have any open slots. "
          You ooc to Newpatriot, "Ummmm..."
          You ooc to Newpatriot, "Are they all full?"
          Newpatriot asks you, "I've got a man in all 5. Why do you ask?"

<01:28:30> "That Gay Dude": Dude, I'm not even gay.

Originally posted by Bactrian
          Your signature has been edited to remove a quote from another player. Let's not use signatures to make other players look silly, please (even if you are just quoting their own words).

Comment

Working...
          X