Aestiva!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aestiva!

So, I'm doing all kinds of research on the League, and want to include a dump for anyone that may have done a bunch of research already.

If anyone has links to threads/posts regarding Aestivan anything, or quotes from GMs regarding the lore, I'd appreciate them. Even if I've already found them, I'm employing redundancy tactics to make sure no stone goes unturned.

I know some of you have gone in depth with this particular culture, and I'm definitely interested in any lore you may have come up with yourselves. If you feel like sharing, do it here or PM me.

Thank yous in advance. Happy spring.
    I'm on Santa's naughty list, now.

One thing I'm particularly curious about is existing lore on particular city states of Aestiva. Their geographical location, important figures, any particular color schemes beyond the brown & black, sigil, etc.

Comment

The Legend of the Aestivan

Any thoughts on how acceptable this story would be as the origin of the League?

http://www.skotos.net/games/eternal-...s/Aestivan.htm

Comment

Just pick a story you like and run with it.

Comment

Yeah. Will do in the end, but I'm kind of inspired by Kneller and Bian's past calls for lore and wanted to get my hands on whatever (semi)official lore existed. Just nerding out for fun's sake.

Comment

Working...
          X