No announcement yet.

What I miss about inn rooms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tale? Or any other GM? Have any thoughts on this?
    <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
    Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

This post did not feel hostile or bitchy until that outburst. I read it as people thinking about how it was, is, and what seems like it would be best.

Comment

Your all retarded.

Oh yay let's go back to where you HAVE to log in or else all your stuff get's stolen. Woot, that'll be fun. It's decent enough that your evicted stuff get's sold at auction after a certain time let alone people just taking it all.
        Argued with GM Tale on forums.
        Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
        Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
        It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
        Originally posted by Tale
        My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

I think of all the stuff my alt had who was PK'd.

3 apartment villas and an inn room. Tons of stuff. 3 years later, the villas were squatted in, never returning to the gameworld. Rest of the stuff ended up in the bank, only a few of the items having been sold at auction
          <Tivan thinks aloud: No offense, I'd rather take it from behind by an eyeless humanoid from twilight...guess I'll get them myself.>

Haggard squeaks to MindThrasher, "My only regret about lanc dying...is that Kjel was at the toga.."

Fidellus whispers something to Lucarnes.
          Carefully reading his lips, you make out the words "I liked it, but I have a thing for blondes in catholic school girl skirts

A woman in a slinky red nightgown flirts to you, "Bears are repulsive."

Comment

Totally different to what everyone else wants. Your character was killed. All his belongings and property should goto auction at some point.

Everyone else just wants to take everybody's gear when they don't login for a while and run out of bank money.
            Argued with GM Tale on forums.
            Character wakes up with 2hp and 2 fatigue, mangled face.
            Skotos didn't care.

Originally posted by Elowynn
            It's not a good sign if glenh makes more sense than you, L.
            Originally posted by Tale
            My apologies to Glenh.

Comment

Working...
            X