Aestivan History

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aestivan History

A more detailed history of the League has been added to the game world. The lore has been turned into a scroll and put in the library titled, "The Founding of the League."

Some Highlights for you Aestivan Characters or Wanna-Be-Hoplites:

The six cities are Aestiva, Haradun, Naeva, Prolos, Astyne, and Gniima.

They controlled the lands, fought each other at times, and acted very similar to the Greek City States.

The League was formed in response to a barbarian invasion and capture of Gniima. The city-states united, formed a League, drove them off, and were amazed at what work they accomplish when not trying to kill each other. The Aestivan League thus started as a military confederation.

Aestiva is the capital city.

[This suggestion was found buried in the forums from 2003]

Good stuff. Glad to see things are still being added to the library.
    Don't tread on me.

Comment

yes, good to see stuff related to the game added to the library, I just wish all those plagiarized Aesop's fables would be removed. all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchMagi View Post
        yes, good to see stuff related to the game added to the library, I just wish all those plagiarized Aesop's fables would be removed. all of them.

How many are in there? Maybe they could be "Iridine-ized?"
        Don't tread on me.

Comment

there's a lot of them, and they've also been inserted into certain official documents.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchMagi View Post
            there's a lot of them, and they've also been inserted into certain official documents.
            Which official documents, if I may ask? You can PM me if you don't want to post it publicly.
            Don't tread on me.

Comment

I found an old document on Aestivan History and added it to the wiki. It was originally meant as a book but has been broken into block quotes for each of the categories. Enjoy.
              Aestivan League

Comment

Working...
              X