HP Regen Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP Regen Changes

Health regeneration now takes cold baths into proper account, giving you a health recovery bonus.
    Health regeneration now takes environment into account. Restful places now properly give you a slight health recovery bonus.
    Health regeneration now takes temperature into account. People who are not a 'comfortable' temperature will see a slight penalty.
    Health regeneration now takes proper bedding into account. Laying down on proper bedding will give you a slight health recovery bonus.

Can we get something in the condition list that tells us if we are "comfortable", "hot", "freezing", ect. To make it so we can tell if we are in that range? Right now you kind of have to wait for the "You're sweating" emote that randomly comes along to know, unless I'm missing something. Also, could we regen HP while maybe, sleeping in a bed/bunk/cot? Even if it's at half the usual rate of regen, I just think it makes sense that we not only regain fatigue but also hp. It's a pain in the butt to have to wait around for you're character to regain hp before you can go hunting or anything like that. Before any of you say it. I know...you should use this time rp'ing with other characters. And I agree, a lot of times I do. But in reality, it leads to a lot of people just logging in and sitting the character somewhere safe while they are afk. I don't see how it would be abuse-able if you only regen hp in areas where you would also regen fatigue

Seems like there is a way to gauge body temperature (other than echos) under Short Stats now.

Comment

Working...
    X