Kudos to the Kudos families

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to the Kudos families

Due to some recent trends noticed with the Kudos system, players are no longer allowed to award Kudos to other accounts within their own household.

ahahahaha.....ahahahahaha........ ahahahaah
    Tale responds from afar, "Decided to give out t-shirts to all the people I murder. Three so far. This way you can all say, "Tale murdered me! .....and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!!""

lol Shame.
    A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
    A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
    A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Rude. Now I'll actually have to befriend people for swapsies!
      On an unrelated note though; Who wants to be friends? WINK!

Comment

I never really liked any of the bonus or kudos or RPer of the month systems.
        A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
        A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonus View Post
          I never really liked any of the bonus or kudos or RPer of the month systems.
          Agree, it's generally always been the cliques that vote for each other rotationally... or Skye

Comment

Lol you mean TEC players will abuse mechanics for personal gain? Stop it...

Comment

Originally posted by lykatos View Post
              Lol you mean TEC players will abuse mechanics for personal gain? Stop it...
              I know, right?! What is the world coming to??

Comment

Cutting it to where only paid accounts can grant @kudos would clear up almost all of the problem or bolster revenue for Skotos.

Comment

Getting involved with those clique groups drama is enough to make a young man grow old in seconds. We need like a TEC Dr Phil
                  Tale responds from afar, "Decided to give out t-shirts to all the people I murder. Three so far. This way you can all say, "Tale murdered me! .....and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!!""

Comment

Working...
                  X