Rolling decent stats, help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling decent stats, help?

Does anyone know how to roll High SPEED? I tried choosing, running, fast, quick, and wild... starting weapon knives, and i got a 3+ rt and it's just purely poo in my opinion.

Or, how about a High STR choice... or any good rolls at all? If i may ask?

Make a Cineran healer, learn knives with the free trait. Pick all the fast traits you can. Make sure you're not making like, big, hulking, muscular characters either. Every decision you make for anything on the character creator impacts stats, from eye color to hair style to body type, so if you've been making a character look a specific way that you wanted and aren't getting the desired results, you may experiment with other adjectives to describe your character's physical appearance.
    Originally posted by Marren
    YOU CAN'T HIDE CRAZY WITH MAKEUP, I PROMISE YOU.

Comment

What AJV is good for speed? other than fast and quick?

Comment

daring, hasty, nimble, reactionary are a few.
        Just a fair warning, knives speed is pretty poop in general now. Certain weapons have 1+mos ( with specific attacks) with reflexes and knives don't. If you're expecting knives to be amazingly quick without inhuman speed, you're off base. Even then, many other weapons are the same speed now really. Brawling, Staves, Iron maced Clubs, etc.

Comment

Is it even possible to roll INHUMAN Speed or PHENOM or even Exceptional? i can't roll it.

Comment

what body form is best for speed?

Comment

Something to take into account, though I can't find the GM-written source post:

Originally posted by Armataan View Post
              If you go over a certain threshhold for any single stat (phenomenal), or for any combination of stats, 9say... any 3 attributes that are worth more than 460 total attribute points) yo ubasically get every stat on your character reduced by 25-50+ points. This is a 'nerf' and is intended to punish minmaxing. It's a terrible design, and combined with the 'random' aspect of chargen helps contribute to a very poorly designed system in general. BUT! moving on.
              Also, you can't roll Phenom or Inhuman because those don't exist anymore.

From the wiki:
              From least to greatest, the attribute adjectives range from; Abysmal, Very Poor, Poor, Below Average, Slightly Below Average, Average, Slightly Above Average, Above Average, Fairly Good, Good, Very Good, Great, Exceptional, to Outstanding.

I -think- Exceptional is the new Phenomenal, in regards to the quote above.

For completeness, this is (as far as I'm aware) the table for word levels:
              Originally posted by L33tSauce View Post
              101-110 - Average
              111-120 - Slightly Above Average
              121-130 - Above Average
              131-140 - Fairly Good
              141-150 - Good
              151-165 - Very Good
              166-180 - Great
              181-190 - Exceptional
              191-200 - Outstanding

Comment

I'm not sure I have heard anyone roll passed 'Great' since some changes awhile back. I have personally been able to roll great a few times on the alts. As for which body type, no clue.

Comment

I regret that they changed the roll chargen.. >)<

Comment

Originally posted by Deft View Post
                    Make a Cineran healer, learn knives with the free trait. Pick all the fast traits you can. Make sure you're not making like, big, hulking, muscular characters either. Every decision you make for anything on the character creator impacts stats, from eye color to hair style to body type, so if you've been making a character look a specific way that you wanted and aren't getting the desired results, you may experiment with other adjectives to describe your character's physical appearance.
                    which eye color is good? lol

Comment

Milky white

*This information is completely made up.
                      Last edited by ToothlessRebel; 05-26-2017, 09:04 AM. Reason: It's a joke

Comment

I think our player base would maybe grow and benefit if you could role good stats again. I think they need to fix these crappy starting stats issue. I mean you dont have to let people start with maxed out stats across the board, but at least one if your lucky, and maybe another one or two in the VG range or better I dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by Cecil78 View Post
                          I think our player base would maybe grow and benefit if you could role good stats again. I think they need to fix these crappy starting stats issue. I mean you dont have to let people start with maxed out stats across the board, but at least one if your lucky, and maybe another one or two in the VG range or better I dont know.
                          Apparently now your potential can be capped below outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by ToothlessRebel View Post
                            Milky white

Hahaha, i was reading this post and thought to myself "Surely he is being taken for a ride" then i read your post and RL LOL'd
                            Tale responds from afar, "Decided to give out t-shirts to all the people I murder. Three so far. This way you can all say, "Tale murdered me! .....and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!!""

Comment

Originally posted by ToothlessRebel View Post
                              Milky white

Milky white eyes are best eyes.

Comment

Working...
                              X