No announcement yet.

Enhanced Hearing

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced Hearing

When you "WATCH" and it says, "Someone is moving nearby to your south,"

Is the distance you can notice them from... increased if you have "Enhanced Hearing?"

I can't exactly roll another char to test it... because I am on a freebie, but I would make a new char.... in the case that... this did work effectually in that cause of seeing people walking from a further distance... like a 2-4 extra paces in the forest....

Based on perception for sure. My Outstanding perception archer could see the drover moving from vetullan all the way in Blackvine. Not sure about Enhanced hearing. Think it's just a bonus to lip reading and yelling.

I think you might also be able to hear snares trip from a longer distance? It seems like a real waste of a trait.

So, are you affirming that you can with enhanced hearing, using WATCH Command, notice people walking further off?

i am on a freebie account, so i cannot make a new char to test it... can't have more than 1 freebie account.

But thinking to delete my char, to make one with enhanced hearing, if it helps you to notice 'someone is moving *direction* distance"

for futher distance.

Hunters Eye increases your sight range. Check the wiki located under player sites from the TEC website and you'll get a rundown of what traits do. There is no mention of it doing anything for sight range (since it's hearing and not sight) but I've seen stranger things in this game.