Announcement

Collapse

Multiple Downtimes for All Games [Updated: Rest of Phase 1 Times]

Unfortunately, the whole computing world is facing a major crisis right now thanks to Intel and other major processors missing critical security flaws in their architecture. As a result, our ISP is doing a set of emergency updates to all of their hardware. We are getting about a day's notice on this, and we're told that they're going to need to patch each machine multiple times, which very inconveniently means multiple downtimes.

Our TEC and GR games have always been the most vulnerable to downtime, so I'm going to take the care to cleanly shutdown and restart those.

GR: Sunday, Midnight (all times are PT) DONE
TEC: Monday, 10PM

Expect the games to go down 10 minutes before the downtime, to be safe.

The other games tend to be cleaner, so I'm going to let them restart on their own:

Lovecraft: Monday, 9PM
Lazarus: Monday, 9PM
Web Site: Monday, 11PM [this will affect all logins & usage of the new TEC client]
TEC Client: Tuesday, 9PM
USERDB (site login): Tuesday night, midnight

The upgrade windows have all been less than 30 minutes to date, so you can expect games and/or services will be back up within 35-40 minutes of the hour.

I believe this is now a complete list of the first phase of updates, but there will be a second in the near future.

Shannon
See more
See less

Weapon quality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon quality

Yeah, I know I should likely know this by now....but can someone give me a list of levels of weapon quality?

well, from what I understand you can go to the bronze lane decimus gladius dealer, and ask to buy a tin gladius and see all the options.... without purchasing one, you can see all the qualities....

The only option not offered is superior.

Is that what you're asking?

I could go look at the list and post it here, but i'm not sure if i'm answering your question or not if i did that.

Comment

From my understanding and what i've seen so far : v poor, poor, below avg, slightly below avg, avg, slightly above avg, fairly good, good, excellent, great, superior.

Comment

Originally posted by The_thief View Post
        From my understanding and what i've seen so far : v poor, poor, below avg, slightly below avg, avg, slightly above avg, fairly good, good, excellent, great, superior.
        Great is between Good-Excellent not Excellent-Superior.

Comment

Working...
        X