No announcement yet.

Thoughts on New Veteran Packages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 VCC for 1 attribute point is too steep relative to the value of a VCC. Max value for 1 attribute point should be 5 VCC tops. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by FIREMAGE View Post
      25 VCC for 1 attribute point is too steep relative to the value of a VCC. Max value for 1 attribute point should be 5 VCC tops. Thoughts?
      I thought they were expensive too, but luckily there were a lot of other things to spend credits on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyril View Post

I thought they were expensive too, but luckily there were a lot of other things to spend credits on.
        Oh yeah absolutely the new lounge upgrades are SPECTACULAR. I was just mentioning how to bring those Attribute points back into line. Individually purchasable at 5 to 1 ratio (Personally would have liked 2.5 VCC to 1 but 5:1 is expensive, but not TOO expensive)

Comment

Originally posted by FIREMAGE View Post
          I think this was pretty balanced. The Staff did a really awesome job of making the VC shops really well stocked and unique items. So much that it took a bunch of time walking around to decide what I wanted to purchase.
          TEC Discord Link!

VOTE FOR TEC!

Originally posted by Dyro
          "Good RP is consistency."

Originally posted by Cloudy
          "Shiloboy wins.
          Fatality.
          Keep up the good work."

Comment

Working...
          X