No announcement yet.

Thoughts on New Veteran Packages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 VCC for 1 attribute point is too steep relative to the value of a VCC. Max value for 1 attribute point should be 5 VCC tops. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by FIREMAGE View Post
      25 VCC for 1 attribute point is too steep relative to the value of a VCC. Max value for 1 attribute point should be 5 VCC tops. Thoughts?
      I thought they were expensive too, but luckily there were a lot of other things to spend credits on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyril View Post

I thought they were expensive too, but luckily there were a lot of other things to spend credits on.
        Oh yeah absolutely the new lounge upgrades are SPECTACULAR. I was just mentioning how to bring those Attribute points back into line. Individually purchasable at 5 to 1 ratio (Personally would have liked 2.5 VCC to 1 but 5:1 is expensive, but not TOO expensive)

Comment

Originally posted by FIREMAGE View Post
          I think this was pretty balanced. The Staff did a really awesome job of making the VC shops really well stocked and unique items. So much that it took a bunch of time walking around to decide what I wanted to purchase.
          Originally posted by Dyro
          Good RP is consistency.
          Originally posted by Cloudy
          Shiloboy wins.
          Fatality.
          Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
          X