No announcement yet.

Make concealment great again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still remember in 1998 when the Alley's was the place to be during the night. Leather armors man. Nothing like dragging them to the leather shop in the morning :P
    As soon as a hood or mask showed up - things always got interesting.

It is one of the mechanics of the game that I had always wished they did some work on to make some quality of life changes (don't show on who, can't think with one on, ect) but I'm pretty sure those sort of things are low on the priority list of things to get done around here
    Originally posted by Dyro
    Good RP is consistency.
    Originally posted by Cloudy
    Shiloboy wins.
    Fatality.
    Keep up the good work.

Comment

I miss the days of Lorican and Banic crit-killing people every night in the alleys with triplebash.

Comment

You would see tons of masks back in the day that is how it is now with faceplates. Seems like everyone has a bunch of them.
        Good RP is consistency.
        Shiloboy wins.
        Fatality.
        Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiloboy View Post
          You would see tons of masks back in the day that is how it is now with faceplates. Seems like everyone has a bunch of them.
          Once they became available in Fran it was just a matter of time before there was a few getting around.
          Tale responds from afar, "Decided to give out t-shirts to all the people I murder. Three so far. This way you can all say, "Tale murdered me! .....and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!!""

Comment

<Krillen thinks aloud: Help! Hoods are the toga.>

Whoever you are, I love you
            Good RP is consistency.
            Shiloboy wins.
            Fatality.
            Keep up the good work.

Comment

Pretty sure I strained a hamstring moving around on the couch too fast only to end up finding nothing. What a sad life I live

Comment

Originally posted by Syden View Post
                Pretty sure I strained a hamstring moving around on the couch too fast only to end up finding nothing. What a sad life I live
                Dude you weren't the only one. I was laughing in my office loud enough that the puppy comes in and looks at me like 'Hey man, keep it down!"

I guess I am going to have to search around about how the mechanics of masks/hoods/faceplates work now. Apparently it has changed in the past few years.

A constable can PULL a hood/mask/faceplate away from my face? Get outta town. I better be KO and on the ground, or is this some sort of yank/free me contest with the NPC?
                Good RP is consistency.
                Shiloboy wins.
                Fatality.
                Keep up the good work.

Comment

it's a contest, anyone can uncover someone, if they're good enough.

Comment

Protip: Wear a mask, wear a faceplate, close it, wear a hood. Hilarity to ensue.

Comment

Originally posted by herdias View Post
                      Protip: Wear a mask, wear a faceplate, close it, wear a hood. Hilarity to ensue.
                      AHAHAHAHAH

This is the best thing ever. It reminds me of one of those Matryoshka dolls my wife has. Oh you got the hood, oh now you need to get the faceplate. Oh yeah? Mask is last. Oh wait, I closed my faceplate again.
                      Good RP is consistency.
                      Shiloboy wins.
                      Fatality.
                      Keep up the good work.

Comment

<Verrucosis thinks aloud: He was punching and kicking in a faceplate. Demanded my coin, then let me go when I gave him what I had.>

Whoever that is - Kudos. Very cool
                        Good RP is consistency.
                        Shiloboy wins.
                        Fatality.
                        Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                        X