Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Tempature

What's it affect?

Also... the search function sucks, as always I blame skotos.
    Blame Skotos.

Signatures should not exceed the length of this.

My only wild guess is dehydration levels? How often you need to drink water because you are so hot and sweaty?
    TEC Discord Link!

VOTE FOR TEC!

Originally posted by Dyro
    "Good RP is consistency."

Originally posted by Cloudy
    "Shiloboy wins.
    Fatality.
    Keep up the good work."

Comment

I think you go through energy faster as well, no i can't confirm
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Originally posted by Palewhite View Post
        What's it affect?

Before I got Sceadu to finally look into temperature in rooms, Summer time and temperature's had a direct effect on your fatigue causing you to have dramatically less due to be overheated. The bug being it wasn't taking into account your body temperature, only the weather's temperature at the time. Body temperature was added to display and let individuals know when they go into overheated/freezing to know if its affecting their fatigue now.

With the fix, now, unless your 'body' temperature in SS goes to freezing, or overheated: anything that isn't hot/comfortable/(I dont remember the cold temperature one that doesnt give a penalty offhand)

Basically, it just lets you know if you're overheated to prevent taking the fatigue penalty.

Comment

It also effects HP recovery. There's a post about in minor changes thread

Comment

Originally posted by Palewhite View Post
            What's it affect?

Google.com
            Site:Skotos.net <search term here> You're welcome. Works exponentially better.

"http://forum.skotos.net/forum/our-games/the-eternal-city/the-eternal-city-mechanics/100361-hp-regen-changes"
            Nothing much to say.

Comment

"Health regeneration now takes temperature into account. People who are not a 'comfortable' temperature will see a slight penalty."

Comment

Working...
              X