No announcement yet.

Belhrad Tossing Characters out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scolve can we rename this thread like "Behlrad's shop suggestions and problems"?

A lot of the weapons are super buggy. I have an ash iron-capped quarterstave made from dursc. I have two tin-tined tridents made from hardwood and black walnut that shows up as a bronze trident with tin tines in combat yet there's no mention of bronze in the description. (I know the base item is "bronze trident with tin-tines.") Some of the generator's mechanics are just deceptive or wrong especially for wooden weapons. Also, there's now leather tunics in Rhiella's shop that don't provide the same protection as a leather tunic. Same with leather pants. Also some of the hilt materials show as $material_tourlamine_ or something similar.

Also I think the new shop broke the pathfinding system within a few paces. I have to walk all the way to the fountain to use a walk to marker.

The shop is great I just don't want it to get too out of hand and people start trying to sell items that aren't what they say they are.

Comment

Originally posted by herdias View Post
      Scolve can we rename this thread like "Behlrad's shop suggestions and problems"?

A lot of the weapons are super buggy. I have an ash iron-capped quarterstave made from dursc. I have two tin-tined tridents made from hardwood and black walnut that shows up as a bronze trident with tin tines in combat yet there's no mention of bronze in the description. (I know the base item is "bronze trident with tin-tines.") Some of the generator's mechanics are just deceptive or wrong especially for wooden weapons. Also, there's now leather tunics in Rhiella's shop that don't provide the same protection as a leather tunic. Same with leather pants. Also some of the hilt materials show as $material_tourlamine_ or something similar.

Also I think the new shop broke the pathfinding system within a few paces. I have to walk all the way to the fountain to use a walk to marker.

The shop is great I just don't want it to get too out of hand and people start trying to sell items that aren't what they say they are.
      I can confirm the new shop would not affect pathfinding and walk-to mechanics. Everywhere you see an issue like any of these generation errors, please bug report it with Belhrad in the title and I will grab and resolve asap (I fixed a couple of the substance ones today, as well).
      GM Scolve

Comment

Working...
      X