Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't lay down. Legs too wounded....

lay
    Try as you might, you find yourself unable. Your legs are too wounded.
    You are no longer busy.
    sit
    Try as you might, you find yourself unable. Your legs are too wounded.
    You are no longer busy.

Just want to point out that this is flat out stupid. Can't even lay or sit down in the baths because my legs are too wounded? What kind of sense does it make that my legs are too wounded to sit or lay down.
    Wombat responds from afar, "Allupindat Booty is probably less acceptable than President Clinton."
    Tale responds from afar, "Downs Endrum? Really?"
    Arconn9 in "Best gladiators of all time project" thread - Wehttam (for beating Rizer,Drexus and like 5 other characters with a bow in the first Gladiator fights I ever been too and when we were are all newbie characters, just for that time lol)

Use the faint command had the same crap happen to me
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

There is a "falldown" command that I believe should work in this scenario. If that does not work, please let me know via @report.

Comment

Or get someone to sweep you.
        A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
        A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
        A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Or try to cartwheel a few times.
          A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
          A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
          A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

I wonder if you could still "flop" onto something.

Comment

Working...
            X