Mental attributes and the library

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental attributes and the library

Is there a way to improve mental attributes (charisma, memory, judgement, reasoning) in the library?
    Those who are afraid of the dark have never seen what the light can do.

no there is not. Charisma is a social attribute though, memory, judgement, and reasoning, can be improved randomly through actions that use those attributes. I do not believe there is any way at all to improve social attributes, charisma, empathy, and appearance.

Comment

That's unfortunate. I wonder if perhaps the library could be coded to let you maximize your mental stats. Given the limited use of those stats, it should likely be easier than the courses, but I could see a lot of value (and as a RP sink, perhaps a money sink as well).

Comment

What kind of actions would help
        "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Would like to see the following attributes have a similar super small chance of improving when doing the following:

Charisma - Selling Things to Shopkeepers, buying expensive things, feed/pet/training dogs
          Appearance - Wearing different styles of wigs/hair, makeup, using soap, perfumes
          Judgement - Retreating/falling back, changing to a move defensive stance, leaving Belhrad's without a purchase
          Reasoning - Reading Books, learning languages
          Memory - Recalling anything, typing the command concentrate

None of these are going to break the game if implemented I wouldn't think

Comment

mental stats help everything, I don't know why you think they don't.
            and stuff like tailoring, locksmithing, and healing sometimes raise mentals. I've even seen a gain doing some outdoors or hunting.

Comment

Not to mention the big one... Sp gain per success based on your reasoning. That difference is huge.

Comment

Tale coded in a way to raise mental stats. It just has crazy side effects.

Comment

Working...
                X