Numbers inputting directions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numbers inputting directions

Can anyone tell me if I clicked something on accident? Whenever I push number 7 for example, it walks me NW is available. I made sure I didn't accidentally setup a macro. any help appreciated.

This is normal, they map to the directions as laid out on the number pad of a keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by ToothlessRebel View Post
      This is normal, they map to the directions as laid out on the number pad of a keyboard.
      How do I turn it off? I'm try to type option 7 on my character and I can't

Comment

I've never had it conflict with the menus. Are you sure you are still in a menu?
        I will try and see if it can be but I haven't found a way yet.

Comment

Are you using Orchil? It might be a client preference: the hotkeys.
          hotkeys_enabled off | when_blank | always_on Whether to have hotkeys (keys that immediately do something when pressed) enabled. These are used primarily for numpad navigation without needing to press Enter.
          Type CLIENTPREF if you're using Orchil, then follow the directions to change the setting. Turning it off might help. Don't forget to save your preferences!

Comment

Originally posted by GinaDana View Post
            Are you using Orchil? It might be a client preference: the hotkeys.
            hotkeys_enabled off | when_blank | always_on Whether to have hotkeys (keys that immediately do something when pressed) enabled. These are used primarily for numpad navigation without needing to press Enter.
            Type CLIENTPREF if you're using Orchil, then follow the directions to change the setting. Turning it off might help. Don't forget to save your preferences!
            Dang, was hoping this wasn't a client specific thing. That's silly if it's translating the numbers and sending without hitting enter.

Comment

I think it's on purpose. You can turn it off.

Comment

Working...
              X