Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we have a discussion on risk versus reward on some hunting grounds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost nerf of Fenrir Ruins. Mentioned it on discord but nothings been said on forums. Shells and meat weigh like 30-50 pounds. Hides weight 100+. Worth 30-50 denars each now.

Comment

Well I really hope that's an oversight that gets corrected... otherwise that'll just be another hunting area in the game that'll get no use whatsoever. I don't fully understand the logic of making the rewards useless. If the GMs don't want us to go there ever, why not just take it out of the game altogether?

Comment

I agree with this as well. If the hunting grounds are pointless...why have them? I'd rather seem them fixed, but if that's too much work then close some.

Comment

I reported that one as a bug, and the response heavily implied it was intended. It sounds like this is another one chalked up to the flawed mindset of "well, people have been abusing this, so it's now just gone entirely."

Comment

You're Welcome!
            TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
            Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
            Originally posted by Bucaria
            The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

Working...
            X