No announcement yet.

Passivecover, NPC Warrant Mechanics, and Uber Tracking NPCs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding the constables that step out of the crowd to interpose those with a covered face, to their credit, I have never seen one move from the square they spawn from. And I think they despawn relatively quickly.

The Eternal City: Screenshots
    Facebook

Comment

Your face is covered.

Hmmm, mixed feelings about this change, kind of cool but also semi-annoying spam.

Comment

Originally posted by The_thief View Post
        annoying spam.
        X2 Maybe make it toggle on/off.

TRproclaim power!

Originally posted by Armataan
        Did I just get told Synodia was a better RPed character than Culexus?
        Originally posted by Bucaria
        The player of Synodia should be made a GM, he seems to have no favorites and hates everyone equally.

Comment

Well I think this is a half-baked change. I liked the fact that it let you know that your face was covered but now it seems that the passivecover mechanic doesn't work. I just got arrested by the soldier guarding the Northeast area of Fran as I left the battlefield. It would have been nice to know that they were shutting off passivecover because this is a bs thing to find out IG.
          And I know some people are going to say human error and I should have been more careful but when you are loaded with loot and have 7 NPC's spawned in the area it makes it difficult. I'm cool with not having passivecover but give us a damn chance to comply with the soldiers/constables before they attack.

Comment

This is really buggy. Folks are getting this spam in combat zones.

Also, the "Reveal yourself now!" lawkeepers that come out of the crowd to warn people with covers down are invisible to everyone else in the room.

Comment

Do they try to arrest you while invisible, because that would be funny getting attacked by ghosts
              "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Originally posted by Kered View Post
                Do they try to arrest you while invisible, because that would be funny getting attacked by ghosts
                Damn. I wish I had that ability.

Comment

At this time, there have been no changes other than the echo to let you know your face is covered.
                  Game Master Sceadu

Comment

"At this time, there have been no changes other than the echo to let you know your face is covered." So you always had ghost constables and legionaries...you are evil Sceadu
                    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Working...
                    X