Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh look, a list of demands.

Comment

Or, you could look at it as it was intended, as free market research.
      Those who are afraid of the dark have never seen what the light can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Syden View Post
        Quest givers that have daily/weekly quests.
        We could also add graphics maybe use the unreal engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Catuluscaesar View Post
          Here's one...I'd love teaching a skill to someone to earn the teacher a flat 0.1 sp per rank. Or, even better, 10% of the sp the learner spends. It'd help facilitate player interactions.
          Big fan of this post. Some people say you don't truly learn something until you teach it. Finally a way to encourage both sides to be interested in the interaction, rp, meet each other, etc.

Comment

I would like to see some sort of marketplace system, whether that be in the forums (gasp ooc) or coded in game somehow. I have plenty of gear I know other characters would be interested in, likewise I know others have gear that I would be very interested in. However, nobody likes seeing someone spamming think to try and sell something.

Comment

Originally posted by The_thief View Post

We could also add graphics maybe use the unreal engine.
              Virtual Reality headsets

Comment

Fire breathing goat catapults
                "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

I thought they say "Those who can't do, teach."?

Comment

I've brought this up before, but I think it would be cool if the orchil client had a way to show color when you looked at something. Like Blue wool gloves, but the world blue would be blue. I know nothing of coding and if this is possible though.

Comment

Crimson and Clovers...Over and over. I see skys that are blue. Red roses too. We all live in a yellow submarine. A yellow submarine. That would get annoying quick.

Comment

Ooh Ooh, OOh, I got one. HERBALISM -drops the mic-.
                        "...only you can prevent forest fires" The Legendary Smokey the Bear

Comment

Originally posted by herdias View Post
                          Crimson and Clovers...Over and over. I see skys that are blue. Red roses too. We all live in a yellow submarine. A yellow submarine. That would get annoying quick.
                          I get some people wouldn't want to use, but I would imagine you would be able to toggle it, if they did it of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikestr28 View Post
                            I've brought this up before, but I think it would be cool if the orchil client had a way to show color when you looked at something. Like Blue wool gloves, but the world blue would be blue. I know nothing of coding and if this is possible though.
                            what about when something is white? or if you black background... black? It just doesn't work as well as you think. A game called after the plague does something like that already, it's not bad, but it's also not that great when you're seeing something that blends in with the background of your client.

Comment

Originally posted by herdias View Post
                              I thought they say "Those who can't do, teach."?
                              I think you mean "In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something else."

Comment

How about a purge if the forums to get rid of material that is out of date. Or at least move it to an archive so that you have to search for it. Then modify the forum search so that itís actually useful.

Comment

Working...
                                X