Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love it if:

1) Thoughts reflects covers again.

2) Hoods covered builds. This would revalue hoods so that they're chosen or layered over faceplates.

3) RV were overtaken by barbarians and became completely lawless.

Comment

Agree, covered thoughts needs to be a thing

Toggle coverthink. This would make it so people aren't thinking out in their plates all the time when patrolling/gladiating and only hide their thought persona when they want to.

Would also provide a quick check when in cover to ensure you're thinking covered.

toggle coverthink
      you are no longer hiding your identity in thoughts with your cover
      "oh ok, good just checking"
      toggle coverthink
      You are now hiding your identity in thoughts with your cover

Comment

Inn rooms shouldn't require a light during the day, I'm assuming there are windows of some kind in most.

I wouldn't be against a perpetually lit light in my room as well, just like the ones in the hallways. I think this could be reasonably expected as part of the fee for the room.

Comment

Originally posted by L33tSauce View Post
          Inn rooms shouldn't require a light during the day, I'm assuming there are windows of some kind in most.

I wouldn't be against a perpetually lit light in my room as well, just like the ones in the hallways. I think this could be reasonably expected as part of the fee for the room.
          I agree with this, but make them minimally lit. You should be able to see what's in your dresser, but not have perfect palming or locksmithing conditions.
          Those who are afraid of the dark have never seen what the light can do.

Comment

An insula room that I had didnít require me to light a lantern during the day. The night yes but not the day. It probably is because you are staying in the low rent district. Time to upgrade

Comment

during the day? windows. no windows, it's dark. as no light gets in.

Comment

I had a first floor insula room and I could see during the day.

Comment

Some of them have lanterns built in that never run out, or fireplaces that never run out

Comment

My room at the goat has a window. So no torch during the day,

Comment

Back on topic.

1) Apula actually giving half-decent jobs to skilled locksmiths. :\

2) All stepping moves using the RB of the stance AFTER you switch.
                      A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
                      A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
                      A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

3) Sizeup command usable on containers to get a better idea of how much they can carry/store. (Sacks, trunks, cabinets, chests, strongboxes, etc.)
                        A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
                        A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
                        A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

1) Streamlined semi-custom menu for props for reduced RPs
                          2) Leatherworking
                          3) Heirloom items for VC's. (You pick one item that is a momento from a previous character OR one from a generator provides some unique minor bonus (+1 to hit sword, +HP shield/armor, easier to unlock lockpick, etc.) )

Comment

Originally posted by Elowynn View Post
                            I'd love it if:

1) Thoughts reflects covers again.
                            When this becomes a thing again it would be amazing if it was extended to cadae mechanics as well. This would make them a worthwhile means of contact between criminals and recruits without revealing identity, something that is currently a little bit of a problem for some.

Comment

Goats on fire catapults
                              "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Make bone breaks, etc., great again.

Elowynn falls unconscious.
                                @KO-options
                                The following options are available to you:
                                1) Break a leg (Reduces number of stat completions for speed )
                                2) Break a foot (Reduces number of stat completions for agility)
                                3) Break a hand (Reduces number of stat completions for dexterity)
                                4) Force-feed poisoned ration (Reduces number of completions for endurance)
                                5) Jarring blow to the head (Temporarily reduces ability to think)
                                6) Eye gouge (Reduces number of completions for perception)
                                7) Tongue cut

Maybe it's an entire word or some number of points (5?) but after it wears off the person could re-run the courses to earn back the high stats.

Comment

Working...
                                X