No announcement yet.

Christmas 2018 Wishlist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as itís not permanent I like your list tsunamiJack.

Comment

Short countdown or prompt before a backup so that people don't get stuck mid-opening doors or whatever. Anywhere from "System backup commencing in 1 minute" to "System backup in 10 seconds..."
      A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
      A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
      A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

I'll bite...

I wish wish wish for some adaptations to make RPing gestures for tongue-cut characters EASIER.

Because, after 2 RL months of playing a character with a cut tongue, I have realized the ABSURD number of common gestures I can no longer do -- making RPing... more than a chore.

C'mon, give us a reason to keep playing tongue-cut characters and not get frustrated with the punishment of CODE REMOVAL. (Hello, no wonder you guys will sooner kill a character while in a coma after being tonguecut than to bother with the INORDINATE amount of PLAYER punishment for someone's random desire to make the entire world of playing that character nearly impossible.)

Give me a nice Christmas present, please.

P.S. Want my help in working through that list? You got it. Seriously.

Comment

played a tongue cut character for years without much hassle mechanically, roleplaying it was boring though.

Comment

Originally posted by AstyrZeno View Post
            I'll bite...

I wish wish wish for some adaptations to make RPing gestures for tongue-cut characters EASIER.

Because, after 2 RL months of playing a character with a cut tongue, I have realized the ABSURD number of common gestures I can no longer do -- making RPing... more than a chore.

C'mon, give us a reason to keep playing tongue-cut characters and not get frustrated with the punishment of CODE REMOVAL. (Hello, no wonder you guys will sooner kill a character while in a coma after being tonguecut than to bother with the INORDINATE amount of PLAYER punishment for someone's random desire to make the entire world of playing that character nearly impossible.)

Give me a nice Christmas present, please.

P.S. Want my help in working through that list? You got it. Seriously.
            @chop 12345

Comment

Lantraste

Thanks, when I'm ready to off my character, I'll make sure you're the first to know!

But I'm not looking for a fancy, new character for Christmas; I rather enjoy playing Astyr - just want it to be a smidge more intuitive!

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by TsunamiJack View Post
                Make bone breaks, etc., great again.

Elowynn falls unconscious.
                @KO-options
                The following options are available to you:
                1) Break a leg (Reduces number of stat completions for speed )
                2) Break a foot (Reduces number of stat completions for agility)
                3) Break a hand (Reduces number of stat completions for dexterity)
                4) Force-feed poisoned ration (Reduces number of completions for endurance)
                5) Jarring blow to the head (Temporarily reduces ability to think)
                6) Eye gouge (Reduces number of completions for perception)
                7) Tongue cut

Maybe it's an entire word or some number of points (5?) but after it wears off the person could re-run the courses to earn back the high stats.
                Bone breaks would be great if they actually kept people from doing things. With risks comes rewards and downfalls. Tired of seeing folks going into battle with one or more broken bones and seemingly not effecting them at all. You break a leg, don't feel you can walk all over the Republic without huge amounts of fatigue drain, even with a crutch and if you stumble and fall, have a chance of rebreaking said limbs, especially if you've a arm fracture as well as a leg. Hell being drunk even have the odd chance of a broken hand from a fall. I know this can happen, as I've done it slipping on ice. Also make bleeding in the warm baths speed up the process, as that's also what happens in real life.

I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
                Steven Hawkings

Comment

Working...
                X